UF Fall Camp: camp over...Game 1 up next

Status
Not open for further replies.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Yeah, I dont know what they expect really.

I was just watching EJ in those clips a few days ago thinking HE IS TOLD TO PRACTICE LIKE THAT (throwing without planting etc).

You just arent going to get real footwork practice or coaching in system where even most of the passes are a fake option first.
It works okay for Mahomes:scratchhead:. But yeah, Nads ain't no QB guru, I think that much is clear. But it will be kind of cool seeing EJ finally get his chance. The odds of him making it through the season healthy seems pretty slim though.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think Lingard will be the starter at running back. Pierce just isn’t fast enough. Pierce might start for the first couple games but he won’t after that unless they move either Lingard or Wright to the slot.

I think there’s a high possibility that Egauken will take the center spot from Reese as well. Reese just isn’t quick enough.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Also if Copeland can’t figure out how to hang catch the ball, Fraziars will replace him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone hopeful for our Oline?
OLine will be fine with EJ at QB just like theyve always been. You fools keep thinking the reason the option game didnt work with Trash is bc of the OL. :rollingeyes:

It is our Wide Blockers who will have a bad year even by Dildo Dan standards. Shorter just not talented at anything and Copeland has the hands and moves of an ILB.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
One day there will be a documentary on Delance and Stiner and their college careers as starters. I'm convinced of it.
Maybe you wont want to hear this but Delance is possibly our best run blocking OL.

He isnt a tackle, at all, but we dont recruit those and will be starting 5 players who SHOULD be at guard, again. Thats not on him. Thats on us having a fuchstarded coaching staff.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The last time we played USF in 2010, it was a 12:00 kickoff and I think something like 40+ people had to be taken to the hospital or receive medical care at the stadium due to the heat. I like this idea of trying it again. Shows resolve.

It's so f*cking stupid. There's plenty of noon games every weekend that they shouldn't need this one to fill their tv schedules, but to play a noon game in Florida is downright stupidity.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It's so f*cking stupid. There's plenty of noon games every weekend that they should need this one to fill their tv schedules, but to play a noon game in Florida is downright stupidity.

I was at the opener that year where we couldn't even get a snap off, and wasn't coming all the way back up for that disaster. But my mother has a half century in that stadium and still says it was the worst she's ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator