UF vs Mizzou Tailgate

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We have rearranged our plans and will arrive Thursday evening. It's makeup football with another Tiger ;) Same location at Fifield Hall. BNA will arrive Friday.

We are going to the parade on Friday, but the Growl looks awful at Flavet. Any other activities around town worth attending that night?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Sad to see how bad Growl has gotten. Gone forever are the days of 70,000 at Ben Hill, great fireworks and acts. I doubt it'll be around at all much longer.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I attended one growl in the first year of zook, it was awful. Sugar Ray was the musical act and freaking Jay Mohr was the entertainer. He was about as fun as watching wallpaper. We all left bummed, the first truly crummy season didn't help matters either.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I know it's not our thing, but the students are jacked about Waka Flocka performing

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Sad to see how bad Growl has gotten. Gone forever are the days of 70,000 at Ben Hill, great fireworks and acts. I doubt it'll be around at all much longer.

All the money's gone to student-athlete facilities.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We have arrived and set up.

Oh my, it looks as if there was a lot of activity during our travels. Between LSU and Grier, the interwebs have gobbled up the Gator Nation's emotions.

We will be riding bikes to the parade tomorrow and burrito brothers. We have no interest in Growl af Flavet Field. I went there two years ago and it was a disaster. Dinner at The Top and and a night on the town will work just fine.

I hope we kick ass this weekend, it would sure be a patch on the open wound that is this season.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Maverick is supersonic and inbound. Ice down the vodka skull.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Coffee is on, sky is orange and blue with the rising sun, it's a beautiful day in Hogtown!

I crashed early - I'm not sure if Phan and his buddy made it back to his RV last night. If I don't see them by 10, I'll assume they need bail money and will start auctioning off his stuff.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Coffee is on, sky is orange and blue with the rising sun, it's a beautiful day in Hogtown!

I crashed early - I'm not sure if Phan and his buddy made it back to his RV last night. If I don't see them by 10, I'll assume they need bail money and will start auctioning off his stuff.

You guys have a great time today. We finally made it back home late last Sunday. Sucked the game being cancelled and not having the tailgate. I will return for USCe

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

We're on the road...see you soon!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I attended one growl in the first year of zook, it was awful. Sugar Ray was the musical act and freaking Jay Mohr was the entertainer. He was about as fun as watching wallpaper. We all left bummed, the first truly crummy season didn't help matters either.

I think it was 1999, carrot top was my last growl, it was horrid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb