UF vs USC jr Tailgate

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's on as usual. BNA will be missed. Noon game means more post game tailgating.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Been sick since Tuesday, sitting this one out. Sucky season is sucky.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Been sick since Tuesday, sitting this one out. Sucky season is sucky.
You will be missed. Is your hubby coming?
I had it last week. It ended with the abomination in Fayetteville. It really put a damper on this week and likely forced the noon start. Nonetheless I have many great friends to drink with and one last home game to attend.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You will be missed. Is your hubby coming?
I had it last week. It ended with the abomination in Fayetteville. It really put a damper on this week and likely forced the noon start. Nonetheless I have many great friends to drink with and one last home game to attend.
Sadly, he works Saturday. Bummed we don't get one last tailgate in this season.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I got dicked over on my work schedule and can't go. Not a happy camper but oh well.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not gonna make it. I have to run 13 miles in the morning, so the noon kickoff was a killer.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"Have" to? Who's chasin' you?

Jesse Owens said it best. "We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort."

Now "dreams" is a bit of a stretch. In reality, it's more a 2 hour battle of wits. Between the part of my brain that is telling me I am stupid.... and the other part that wants to keep going.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Jesse Owens said it best. "We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort."

Now "dreams" is a bit of a stretch. In reality, it's more a 2 hour battle of wits. Between the part of my brain that is telling me I am stupid.... and the other part that wants to keep going.
No matter what happens, just remember not to get into a land war in Asia or go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
In reality, it's more a 2 hour battle of wits. Between the part of my brain that is telling me I am stupid.... and the other part that wants to keep going.

Between those and the part of your brain thinking about sex 24/7, the part craving a Chipotle burrito, the part worrying about Gator recruiting and the part fighting that urge to buy a shiny motorcycle, you've got quite a tussle going on up there.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My girls just watched that movie for the first time a couple of weeks ago.... loved it.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Between those and the part of your brain thinking about sex 24/7, the part craving a Chipotle burrito, the part worrying about Gator recruiting and the part fighting that urge to buy a shiny motorcycle, you've got quite a tussle going on up there.

Take out the motorcycle and replace with beer.... and you got it. :lol:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
My girls just watched that movie for the first time a couple of weeks ago.... loved it.
Just goes to show that 1. You're raising them right and 2. The crazy hasn't hit them yet. Cherish every non-crazy moment you have left with them.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No matter what happens, just remember not to get into a land war in Asia or go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line.
tumblr-morons.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb