UF vs Vandy

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n180468 said:
Give it up Wobs, Vulcans don't comprehend the emotion of Joy.

Yes give it up we keep Joy for something much better than beating Vandy at home by three points.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n180470 said:
Yes give it up we keep Joy for something much better than beating Vandy at home by three points.

Ok, no joy in victories. Got it.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n180477 said:
Ok, no joy in victories. Got it.

Quite correct joy only in great play no matter the result. To have joy in these circumstances is to have joy for luck!!! Glad that you understand even if you don't agree.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n180481 said:
Quite correct joy only in great play no matter the result. To have joy in these circumstances is to have joy for luck!!! Glad that you understand even if you don't agree.

I understand. When our team bust their asses and manage to get a victory, we should not be happy for them.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n180482 said:
I understand. When our team bust their asses and manage to get a victory, we should not be happy for them.

Apparently you don't understand I am happy for them, but not personally happy. Did coach seem happy with their performance? Did he talk about lack of commitment? Seems to me he was not that pleased with the game, way too many mistakes. Now of course we are happier with a win than a loss but would you be happy with this team if all those games that we lost by say three points were one point wins? Sure our record would be better but our play would only be slightly better.

Now perhaps you understand, but as usual I am very difficult for many to understand.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n180487 said:
Apparently you don't understand I am happy for them, but not personally happy. Did coach seem happy with their performance? Did he talk about lack of commitment? Seems to me he was not that pleased with the game, way too many mistakes. Now of course we are happier with a win than a loss but would you be happy with this team if all those games that we lost by say three points were one point wins? Sure our record would be better but our play would only be slightly better.

Now perhaps you understand, but as usual I am very difficult for many to understand.

Yes, I would be happier if our record was better. Sorry that you can't understand that.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Remember last year's locker-room video of Coach Donovan trying to dance? I think that' s in the direction of the Joy
that Vulcan is defending. I'd bet, along with Alex, that not once has that emerged from Donovan for this team. This
is a sad team; each game distances rejoicing. To beat (barely) half the teams you play is not uplifting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator