Gator Basketball UF's Phlandrous Fleming pimps Dwag title, plans to taunt Gainesville in UGA gear

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was stunned by the number of posters that either defended the dwag or quickly accepted his contrived apology.
I guess I shouldn’t be given the number of people that will defend anything these days.

This issue is no longer about the philanderer, it’s about Mike White and the remnants of a basketball program we currently have. I completely expect to see the philanderer step on the court as a starter tonight and then everyone will have a complete understanding of the cesspool that we call the gator basketball program. Although I would be fine with his dismissal, I don’t see that being a justifiable response. I do believe that allowing the philanderer to sit and watch the next 2-3 games is justified and would give our panty waisted coach a chance to try and show that he is in charge.
In addition, the makeup of the student body these days is such that I don’t even expect the philanderer to be booed tonight.
I do NOT expect anything to come of this but I am hoping that this is the final straw for the athletics director masquerading as a coach.

I am truly ashamed of the basketball program I love and I am prepared to be even more so after tonight.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I was stunned by the number of posters that either defended the dwag or quickly accepted his contrived apology.
Same ones who apologized for chump/mac/mullen until each was canned. Too many people now with no standards, values or any expectation of traditional behavior.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Code Red?

You seem easily triggered now along with some others. Fckk the dogs. I hate the dogs enough to make up for teenagers that grew up in AssThens gorgia and love that team. Phlandeous (great name btw) won us a game earlier in the year. Could not miss while taking all kinds of great shots. By virtue of that he outranks any gator (even myself) in this entertaining place. If a 19yr old cheering for jawja has you this upset I fear for our future. He has no clue why we despise gorgia and our history but WGAF. Btw I keep defending you to your mom when we have our rendezvous..............she seems so disappointed about some things.
oh-come-on-hes-historys-greatest-monster.gif

He helped us win a game earlier in the year?? Okay great. I'm sure he also has a smile that can light up a room. :rolleyes: WHO GIVES A FUCHS?? Any game he supposedly won for us should be forfeited. He came out of the Dwag closet!!

noIYsj.gif

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I am truly ashamed of the basketball program I love and I am prepared to be even more so after tonight.
Would love to hear Philanderous Dog at least get heckled a bit by the Rowdies. Dwag-lover, Leg-humper, Butt-sniffer, etc.

Also think we might win tonight. It fits MW's profile. Win this one. Lose one we shouldn't next week. Got to keep pretending we're competitive. Success is just around the corner. Blah, Blah, Blah.

I literally feel like we have ZERO chance of being good with MW as coach. I mean that class he brought in with Scottie Lewis and Tre Mann was one of the best UF has ever landed, and he did nothing with it.

36515447.jpg

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Code Red?

You seem easily triggered now along with some others. Fckk the dogs. I hate the dogs enough to make up for teenagers that grew up in AssThens gorgia and love that team. Phlandeous (great name btw) won us a game earlier in the year. Could not miss while taking all kinds of great shots. By virtue of that he outranks any gator (even myself) in this entertaining place. If a 19yr old cheering for jawja has you this upset I fear for our future. He has no clue why we despise gorgia and our history but WGAF. Btw I keep defending you to your mom when we have our rendezvous..............she seems so disappointed about some things.

He wasn’t just cheering for Georgia. He posted a video on Twitter and was being openly antagonistic, rubbing it in Gator fans’ faces when he said he was going to ride down University blaring “who let the dogs out” and laughing at the comments people made telling him to transfer. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Why this is so difficult for you to understand and the others defending him to understand is puzzling.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Code Red?

I keep defending you to your mom when we have our rendezvous..............she seems so disappointed about some things.
The thing that disappointed her is in your pants. If you're going to rendezvous with people's moms, the least you can do is put in the effort to not be disappointing.

Dan Mullet is gone. A new day is rising. Get it together PE.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Code Red?

You've said countless idiotic things on this board, but this is without a doubt the dumbest post you have ever written, possibly the dumbest in the history of message boards. Good God. Do you ever actually read things over before you submit them?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He has no clue why we despise gorgia and our history but WGAF.
Let me just zero in on this nonsense. If he had no idea of why we hate them and the history, why would he be so gleeful about driving down university chanting "who let the dogs out"? He knows EXACTLY what the history is - he would have had countless older people telling him about that history over and over again while growing up in Athens. Hell, he may have also done some reading and research of history on his own. Imagine that!

Your "soft bigotry of low expectations" strikes again.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Someone needs to ask Spurrier. Can you imagine his reaction? No one hates the Dwags more than him.

We already know the answer thanks to a Spurrier/Doug Johnson story. When Doug was playing for UF, he showed up to football practice one day wearing a shirt that said Florida State AAU Baseball Association. It wasn’t FSU gear nor FSU related in any way, it was the state association.

Apparently, SOS didn’t see the bottom part of the shirt that said AAU B-Ball…all he saw was the part that said Florida State, which was enough to set him off. He promptly lit into Doug and told him Gators don’t wear FSU clothing/gear (nor any other opponents gear) if they are Gators and want to remain Gators. SOS did this immediately in front of the entire team.

Doug clarified it wasn’t FSU related and the matter was put to rest, however, SOS set the tone right on the spot and put an end to any thoughts of pulling BS like this. I doubt Mike White handles this situation the same way.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mike White isn’t a Gator.

... not a basketball coach either.

Never forget = Seen in a live interview, a frustrated White explained: " I've tried everything.!.. I don't know what to do.?" His truth spilled out.
No coach in college sports has ever defended his failure that way..? How soon in his preparations does that "giving up" mindset set in.
When does the "this probably won't work" mindset intrude on the practicing players' practice.? ...in & during practices. He's a crybaby incognito, not a coach. How much is Stricklin's new extension propping him up?

What is White watching, seeing in practices.? = Guys shooting with lousy body positioning? with wrongly timed jumping, never seeing "give & go" opportunities.? (Violating the stuff contained within their own body's ill-practiced muscle-memory -- it's being ingrained by White, year after year. Players digress even from their high school natural talent.? Come on, we all know how & what Mike White is inspiring.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
These issues are best handled internally. What the coaching staff should do is not say a single thing about it acting like it's no big deal. Then at the start of the next practice say we brought in a guest to practice today. Meet Kamryn Waites. He is joining Billy Napier's team and considering trying to play 2 sports. He's going to join us for 5 on 5 practice today. Then put Jit and Waites on the same 5 and Fleming on the other. Then you tell Jit and Waites every time that Dwag-queen steps a foot in the paint you knock the muthafuker out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator