Gator Basketball UF's Phlandrous Fleming pimps Dwag title, plans to taunt Gainesville in UGA gear

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'd really expect him to start screwing the coach's wife the minute he set foot on campus. You know, we were considering occupational first names for our son - Porter, Cooper, Sawyer, Archer, Shepherd, Hunter. We never considered Philanderer as one of them.
I got ahead of the curve. I wanted a yard mower so I named my kid José

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well, now mw better do SOMETHING about it. No hiding it now. Good on Ahmad Black for addressing it. He’s a REAL Gator!
More big-name Gators need to publicly call this out. Everyone in the Gator Nation needs to know. They should play the effing video on the screen DURING the game tomorrow night.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Someone needs to ask Spurrier. Can you imagine his reaction? No one hates the Dwags more than him.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously he should be gone immediately .
Instead he will probably be in the starting lineup tomorrow night instead of being beaten with a shovel

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
This kid needs his scholarship revoked and any apology not on video to actually judge sincerity is bs. He’s got a scholarship to be a representative. This wasn’t just a congrats post. This was talking about being an antagonistic f*ck to the University and people of the City of Gainesville, then bragging about doing so to antagonize Gators everywhere.

I’m embarrassed that there are so many defending this.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Revoke his scholly immediately and kick him DAFUK out of Gainesville. Tonight would be a good time. If only MW, SS or Fuchwad had a set.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
His canned apology won't spare him the wrath of the fans for the rest of the season. Everyone knows it's insincere.
And I seriously doubt Plandrous is the actual perosn who typed the lame ass forced apology is the same person celebrating in a video with a Dwag hoodie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.