UK fans gone crazy?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
So today at the office I overheard the father of one of our employees who had come to visit his son tell our Marketing Director, a huge Gator fan, that UK was going to beat UF because his other son who is none other than Co Offensive Coordinator, Darin Hinshaw, along with their Head OC, Eddie Gran, were some kind of QB gurus and had U. of Cincy ranked 5th in offense last year.....Our marketing Rep went quiet for about 5 seconds and then looked up over her glasses and said, "you understand that this is the SEC, right?...Made me laugh to hear her say that and stop him in his tracks...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nifty short story Crete = thanks. These "hit and run" reports spread GC smiles.
Always nice to be reminded that GatorNation stays strong even out in the world.

Stillll ... UT and UK will be fighting it out in that National Championship Game.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Worst thing that the Chump ever did to UF was give those crappy team hope.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have to disagree though J.....He let Ga. Southern walk out of the Swamp with a win and Vandy ruin a Homecoming....

Once you let Vandy and Georgia Southern win, everybody thinks they can beat you. Sadly, anybody could have when he was here.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Once you let Vandy and Georgia Southern win, everybody thinks they can beat you. Sadly, anybody could have when he was here.

And yet ut and uk continue their losing streaks.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
If you haven't been, UK is a great place for a road trip to see UF play. Very hospitable fans and a nice, smaller stadium.

I give them credit for going all in w/ Stoops and giving him a chance to make them into a above .500 team/program. The OC hire was a good one...but to think they'll beat us in Gainesville is hilarious.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Is it before or after their annual loss to us that they quit following football and start talking hoops again?

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
5064180_orig.jpeg

We got that Florida game over. Time to move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator