Damien Pierce lighting it up in Houston

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
That's against an nfl defense. Might not be great, but tougher than any college D.

And did anyone notice the recent highlights with DP receiving out of the backfield? So mullen can't say a lack of hands was the reason he played Davis and Wright so much.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Drafting Dameon Pierce on your team in the fourth round is like finding a low-milage, full-sized, four-wheel-drive Truck in your grandpa's shed three years after he died. Jackpot!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Drafting Dameon Pierce on your team in the fourth round is like finding a low-milage, full-sized, four-wheel-drive Truck in your grandpa's shed three years after he died. Jackpot!

If he’s been dead for three years, why are you just now going through his stuff? Feels like you weren’t entitled to his shed belongings in the first place and this is closer to theft than some jackpot score.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
If he’s been dead for three years, why are you just now going through his stuff? Feels like you weren’t entitled to his shed belongings in the first place and this is closer to theft than some jackpot score.
Look dude, the senile old man down the street hasn't left his bed in three years. He may be dead; he may just be resting. All I know is he hasn't driven this truck in a decade, and it's only got 50K miles on it. So what if he doesn't have any kids? I call him Grandpa anyways. His truck sure is sweet though. Might drive it over to your mom's house later.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Pierce was on fire last night. Reminds me of how Arian Foster and Alvin Kamara were both underutilized at Ut before breaking out as rookie NFL stars. Really happy for him and I hope we never overlook such talent and desire again.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think he really is the next Marshawn Lynch. He’s going to win rookie of the year.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
The best part for Pierce and the Texans is his success isn't about a second gear that would disappear in a few years. He could be in for a really long career.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
He’s going to win rookie of the year.

I hope the voters remember how bleak the Houston offense’s outlook was prior to the season, to magnify just how much impact DP has made this year.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Pierce was on fire last night. Reminds me of how Arian Foster and Alvin Kamara were both underutilized at Ut before breaking out as rookie NFL stars. Really happy for him and I hope we never overlook such talent and desire again.
Yup... I remember watching Kamara at UT when they sucked as a team and thinking "THAT guy is going to do well on Sundays."

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The fact that he's doing this on a bad team with no threat of a passing game really is extra remarkable. He's going to see stacked lines all season.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
The fact that he's doing this on a bad team with no threat of a passing game really is extra remarkable. He's going to see stacked lines all season.
I hate the thought that they’ll use him up like they did Foster. I hope he holds up well until free agency gives him a chance to move to a better franchise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.