Damien Pierce lighting it up in Houston

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Fuch MuLLLLLLLen. Starting Franks over Trask. EJ over AR. Pierce not getting enough touches. Hanging on to 3rd and Grantham. Making Marco Wilson the captain for the next game after the shoe toss. Megan’s funky Eskimo kissing the players. ”Its not recruiting season”. It was just one idiotic blunder after another. Fuch MuLLLLLLLen!!!

Is this the part where I mention the clothing?

1659754451336.jpeg

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Look at the bright side with Damien. He was not beat up and exposed to real injury with his light work load at UF. It may give him an extra year making that big $$$$. But Im happy everyone got another reason to express their hate for Danny Millens........for the Gazzillionth time............
So you're saying you think Dan played Pierce the right amount of snaps?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is this the part where I mention the clothing?

View attachment 46850
iu

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Look at the bright side with Damien. He was not beat up and exposed to real injury with his light work load at UF. It may give him an extra year making that big $$$$. But Im happy everyone got another reason to express their hate for Danny Millens........for the Gazzillionth time............
I'm happy for DP that he's cashing in on the low mileage factor in the nfl. He deserves to have a coach who values his capabilities.

dopey dan literally (see: NOT figuratively) lost games he should've won due to the number of times he opted to go with the skinniest RB on 3rd/4th & short, goal line situations and closing out games. dopey deserves all the criticism he has received and I'm baffled that you don't understand that.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Stfu gramps. We all know you still take it up the pooper for old dildo Dan, no need to remind us.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Remember, stephenpe is like a lighthouse. The moment you see you are on the opposite side of an argument with him, you know you’re good. Just carry on.
Who is arguing except the peanut gallery? I never saw a group wallow in the past as strongly as some gator fans. I just pointed out that a beloved gator RB is hitting the NFL with way less wear and tear than other backs. We all loved Damien from the day Cover gave us a heads up on him. I remember 10 yrs ago I was the same with Mike Gillislee. It was obvious to everyone he was the best back we had.
Stfu gramps. We all know you still take it up the pooper for old dildo Dan, no need to remind us.
Your mom..............oh never the phkkkk mind..............

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Fuch MuLLLLLLLen. Starting Franks over Trask. EJ over AR. Pierce not getting enough touches. Hanging on to 3rd and Grantham. Making Marco Wilson the captain for the next game after the shoe toss. Megan’s funky Eskimo kissing the players. ”Its not recruiting season”. It was just one idiotic blunder after another. Fuch MuLLLLLLLen!!!
Yup.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Fook Mullentham. The incompetence and flat out laziness by a so-called guru is just absolutely astounding. If you think about it, had it not been for the Giraffe's broken leg at sUcK, Trask would have never seen significant time on the field. Mullet should have woke up every day and thanked Trask for prolonging his pathetic azz and time soaking the check book at UF. Not utilizing Pierce in a bigger role was the utmost sign of how stupid this idiot was.

I guess Megan will now take her schtick to the BSPN Studios and Eskimo Kiss all the analysts as they come out of the Green Room. Wonder if she Candy Fisher are BFF's?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Who is arguing except the peanut gallery? I never saw a group wallow in the past as strongly as some gator fans. I just pointed out that a beloved gator RB is hitting the NFL with way less wear and tear than other backs. We all loved Damien from the day Cover gave us a heads up on him. I remember 10 yrs ago I was the same with Mike Gillislee. It was obvious to everyone he was the best back we had.

Your mom..............oh never the phkkkk mind..............
:pe:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That wasn't all you pointed out and you know it.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
That wasn't all you pointed out and you know it.
Gdmmm that mullen........He had trask sitting there while playing that fcknnn ostrich who insulted all us good fans. Didnt play DP when he coulda run all over every team we played. And then recruited like a gdmmm unpaid Vanderbilt assistant. I hope he and the sharkkk fckkker are soon regulated to sweeping out banks with RonZ in backwardazzzz Mississippi soon.
Can I be part of the club now?

PCGatorAlum

Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2017
yeah, it's hard to believe. You would think that the cerebral Dan would have figgered it out.
Trask would have never seen the field if Franks had not gottten hurt. We might have had one year less of Mullen had that not happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb