Unsolved Mysteries

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Jennifer Kesse case has always bugged me.OPD really botched the investigation .That one and Maura Murray I think about often .

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
The Jennifer Kesse case has always bugged me.OPD really botched the investigation .That one and Maura Murray I think about often .
I had to look these two up as I’d never heard of them. I can’t imagine what the parents are going through. This would be excruciatingly painful not knowing what happened and never having closure. At least with a death you can have some answers.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I had to look these two up as I’d never heard of them. I can’t imagine what the parents are going through. This would be excruciatingly painful not knowing what happened and never having closure. At least with a death you can have some answers.
Felt like you couldn’t go anywhere in Orlando for about a year and a half without seeing her photo everywhere. Hate it for her family.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Felt like you couldn’t go anywhere in Orlando for about a year and a half without seeing her photo everywhere. Hate it for her family.

I remember her parents constantly being places passing out fliers and tip line cards. I had just moved there and me and my now wife walked into the mall and a guy just walks up and hand it to me. Turns out it was her dad and my wife filled me in. The complex she disappeared from was right behind the one I was in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator