PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Here’s Pasty…
4bed5f6aa6ac6e34c7ef583f9446e1e1--penis-clams.jpg
When I first saw this it actually brought back a pretty unpleasant memory. I went out with a girl from the college of Accounting when I was close to finishing my degree. We studied together and eventually started dating. She was Vietnamese. I mean literally got thrown onto a boat fleeing South Vietnam when Saigon fell. Her father had been a Colonel in the South Vietnamese military and would surely have been killed if they hadn't fled. She was sheltered here in the U.S. and inexperienced at dating. It took what seemed an eternity, but eventually we got to the stage of our relationship where she was actually removing my aching member from my pants. What ensued was a handjob I would not wish on my worst enemy. She literally squeezed and pulled at it with all her strength. I kept trying to get her to back off of it, but I also didn't want to see the physical part of our relationship regress. It was horrible and uncomfortable and painful, and wholly unpleasurable. Eventually, we broke up when she came across me in a parked car in the library lot late at night with another girl. I was almost relieved, that's how bad it was.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thank you for sharing Pasty, that took real courage. The group is here for you. Who else would like to share an experience with the group? This is the only way we can begin the healing process.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
When I first saw this it actually brought back a pretty unpleasant memory. I went out with a girl from the college of Accounting when I was close to finishing my degree. We studied together and eventually started dating. She was Vietnamese. I mean literally got thrown onto a boat fleeing South Vietnam when Saigon fell. Her father had been a Colonel in the South Vietnamese military and would surely have been killed if they hadn't fled. She was sheltered here in the U.S. and inexperienced at dating. It took what seemed an eternity, but eventually we got to the stage of our relationship where she was actually removing my aching member from my pants. What ensued was a handjob I would not wish on my worst enemy. She literally squeezed and pulled at it with all her strength. I kept trying to get her to back off of it, but I also didn't want to see the physical part of our relationship regress. It was horrible and uncomfortable and painful, and wholly unpleasurable. Eventually, we broke up when she came across me in a parked car in the library lot late at night with another girl. I was almost relieved, that's how bad it was.

My guess is after handling your "aching member" she couldn't figure out why it was much more petite than all her previous Vietnamese boyfriends. She was most likely thinking and hoping if she stretched it enough it would grow.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thank you for sharing Pasty, that took real courage. The group is here for you. Who else would like to share an experience with the group? This is the only way we can begin the healing process.
Where else can a fella open up and be vulnerable to other men than in a "Get Well Soon Coot/RIP Coot/Happy Birthday Coot (if you're still alive, otherwise RIP coot)/Amateur Staph Discussion/Isn't Coach's Sex Life Horrifying/GeoDick" thread? This is male bonding in a safe circle of brothers who will *never* judge you. This is iron sharpening iron. :lol:

Last edited:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Where else can a fella open up and be vulnerable to other men than in a "Get Well Soon Coot/RIP Coot/Happy Birthday Coot (if you're still alive, otherwise RIP coot)/Amateur Staph Discussion/Isn't Coach's Sex Life Horrifying/GeoDick thread? This is male bonding in a safe circle of brothers who will *never* judge you. This is iron sharpening iron. :lol:

This thread has already surpassed the low bar needed for HOF status

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like the makings of a Penthouse Forum story. Do I understand correctly that she left you for the other girl?
No, it would have to have included some reference to it happening at a small mid-western liberal arts college.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My guess is after handling your "aching member" she couldn't figure out why it was much more petite than all her previous Vietnamese boyfriends. She was most likely thinking and hoping if she stretched it enough it would grow.
Borrowing another Full Metal Jacket reference, are you implying that Pasty “ain’t no too damn beau coup?”

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Every day I check this thread waiting to see a post from Cooter himself.

iu

Alex.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Where else can a fella open up and be vulnerable to other men than in a "Get Well Soon Coot/RIP Coot/Happy Birthday Coot (if you're still alive, otherwise RIP coot)/Amateur Staph Discussion/Isn't Coach's Sex Life Horrifying/GeoDick" thread? This is male bonding in a safe circle of brothers who will *never* judge you. This is iron sharpening iron. :lol:
I was about to comment that my revelations may have enabled you to feel safe in bonding with your US/VN relations...........horrifying maybe but not as painful it appears.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb