Status
Not open for further replies.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It doesn't sound like coot had as good an experience as I did when I spent 72 hours in the hospital a few years ago. I mean, lawd have Mursa, the hospital I stayed in had one fine Staph! To be Candida, the nurses there were some of the best around. I'm S.auereus!

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Damn...this sucks. Staph can lay up someone his age for weeks though especially with the other stuff he has going on. Hold on Coot.
Yep I choose to believe that the only thing that's died is his phone while he is in there fighting some sort of infection that the doctors will eventually knock out. He must've left his charger at home.

Personally I've not interacted with Cooter much on the site but am very familiar with his postings and am a big fan. I am sure many others here can say the same. So, MORE PRAYERS for Cooter, and for each other, cause we're all worried about the guy. Lord it's time to shine Your light on the Gators again!

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Yep I choose to believe that the only thing that's died is his phone while he is in there fighting some sort of infection that the doctors will eventually knock out. He must've left his charger at home.

Personally I've not interacted with Cooter much on the site but am very familiar with his postings and am a big fan. I am sure many others here can say the same. So, MORE PRAYERS for Cooter, and for each other, cause we're all worried about the guy. Lord it's time to shine Your light on the Gators again!

AMEN

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
It doesn't sound like coot had as good an experience as I did when I spent 72 hours in the hospital a few years ago. I mean, lawd have Mursa, the hospital I stayed in had one fine Staph! To be Candida, the nurses there were some of the best around. I'm S.auereus!

Cmon man....B. cereus.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014

You ain't had nothin' big boy until you've had cat scan followed by a lumbar puncture and diagnosed with a case of spinal moanin' - Jesus.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Heal faster, stronger crosscreekcooter.! And rest in mindfulness that all of GatChat is cheering for your solid recovery.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If someone finds out where he is, send him a stripper dressed as a nurse. Or find the hooker that Coach had the reunion with. I'll chip in OxBucks

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He also sent me this a while back, which was really good stuff. He loves to make stuff like this.

810251-AB-6-D5-A-4-BF7-B6-F2-B8-A46-FDA57-A4.jpg

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Happy Birthday Cooter...now get better so you can enjoy 20-30 more. :swampqueen:

:chomp::chomp::chomp:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:bananadance::bananadance:
Happy Birthday you old coot! Even though most of us know you would never reveal your real birthdate to Aaron and his ilk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator