Status
Not open for further replies.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Birthday my man! Here’s to a return to better health and many more years kicking @NVGator ’s rump!

upload_2021-6-19_21-46-29.png

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Happy Birthday ol Coot. Sure hope to see you around here real soon.
a969e175ddf79e612dfb89750cbd44e5.gif

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Wow, just saw this thread! Hoping and praying for a complete recovery for Cooter. He’s one of my favorites.

Jun 2, 2015
Come on Cooter. A happy 70th birthday to you, but you are entirely too young for all this drama. Sending good vibes for your speedy recovery. The young ones on this board need you to keep them on the straight & narrow.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nah, others are just saying it.
They are bandwagon fans, like when FSU is winning. Cooter is sincerely a favorite for me, if not not my most favorite. :tongue:
Those are all Trailerbammer fans now, like NALT

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Happy belated 70th, Cooter. I hope you get to celebrate in good fashion very soon.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You notice I have commented on the birthday wishes, right?
I may have missed it :embarrassed:

I always give you a thumbs up for your patented reply. I will look back and correct. But I always enjoy the banter between you and Coot. I can tell he thinks a lot of you.

***Edit - When I went back, I realized I lost my focus after reading @bradgator2 ’s sizzler! Sophomoric humor, of which I’m a fan and practitioner, have a way of doing that to me. A thousand pardons, Sahib.

Last edited:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I may have missed it :embarrassed:

I always give you a thumbs up for your patented reply. I will look back and correct. But I always enjoy the banter between you and Coot. I can tell he thinks a lot of you.

***Edit - When I went back, I realized I lost my focus after reading @bradgator2 ’s sizzler! Sophomoric humor, of which I’m a fan and practitioner, have a way of doing that to me. A thousand pardons, Sahib.
:facepalm:

It was supposed to say, “I haven’t commented on his birthday wishes.” Because, you know...

Stupid phone and quick typing really made a difference on that post. :lol:

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It’s settled, we all must get prior approval from @Swamp Donkey before posting a new thread. He can tell us if it’s relevant to what we can discuss.

:facepalm:

It was supposed to say, “I haven’t commented on his birthday wishes.” Because, you know...

Stupid phone and quick typing really made a difference on that post. :lol:
All good. I know you’ve got him lifted up.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Coot just called me. He's still in the hospital, but clear of infection. It wasn't staph, it was MRSA, so they want to keep him in for another 5-6 days to run full cycle of meds. He's weak, but sounded strong and gaining strength....

He said that anyone who thought he was dead, and I quote, "can kiss my ass!" (Looking at you @LagoonGator68 ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.