Recruiting Update on Juco OL Quinn Mettermeier

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n234665 said:
F him. Kid was probably a d bag anyway

So how do you really feel about this news? Go ahead and let us know, honestly. Don't hold back anything.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Woulda been nice to add another but you gotta be impressed with the way this coaching staff has left no stone unturned in their pursuit of OL.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I wanted him but given the option between a senior who has been a two time All American and a zero star juco, well... the choice is easy. It's amazing we found ANYONE this late in the game and the staff found a real gem.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I agree , adding a two time fcs all American this late was pretty impressive. These guys are atleast willing to get creative,you gotta like that.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Hopefully this is the result of the new increased additional staff sleuthing and coming up with some good gets.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If Mac and crew did in fact back off of this kid, then they must have had a good reason considering how desperately we need bodies.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n234688 said:
And a tornado bunker.

Some big university out west built a multimillion $ IPF, latest in light-weight materials of lesser cost and before school
started just heavy winds destroyed it -- not a tornado.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
^^^lmao. Nice. (And I will huff, and I will puff, and I will blooowwww your IPF away).

On finding bodies, I think any OL with eligibility left and easy (graduate) transfer ability will be sending our staff tapes in hopes of getting on with our program. Maybe our expanded staff is turning over every rock, but I think it's more every kid throwing up his hand and saying "I can help! Can I come?"

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;235088 said:
Some big university out west built a multimillion $ IPF, latest in light-weight materials of lesser cost and before school
started just heavy winds destroyed it -- not a tornado.

Didn't that happen with the Dallas Cowboys?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n235320 said:
^^^lmao. Nice. (And I will huff, and I will puff, and I will blooowwww your IPF away).

On finding bodies, I think any OL with eligibility left and easy (graduate) transfer ability will be sending our staff tapes in hopes of getting on with our program. Maybe our expanded staff is turning over every rock, but I think it's more every kid throwing up his hand and saying "I can help! Can I come?"

I just wish you were right.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The ruin I was talking about happen to a college. Somebody who couldn't really afford the $ loss.
Fond it = Arizona State Sundevils. The before photo it looked like the "canvas" roof was poorly supported.
The canvas roof wound up down -- the street in many ripped pieces. $ 8.4 million blown.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
To those who haven't been there, desert storms are no joke. I remember the first night I spent in Tucson watching the monsoons making coin op newspaper machines flap in the wind at the end of their chain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.