Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know who will be better. He or Fields. But one of the main things that I look for from a quarterback ( after throwing the ball and reading defenses which Corral more than meets) is leadership and magnetism. People want to play for Corral – he wants to play for us – and he is trying like hell to build a class. I'll take that 10 times out of 10.
Unless Mac gets fired this year, he won't be following through on his commitment. No doubt in my mind.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I am amazed UGA got 5* QB commits 3 years in a row. I'm really glad we have Corral. In a few years, we'll know which one is better.

That is crazy. Why go to Georgia when a true freshman is starting right now.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Unless Mac gets fired this year, he won't be following through on his commitment. No doubt in my mind.

Lol. Mac's not going anywhere. Do you really think that our administration has the balls to do that?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ugly waited a long time for us to be the team with a Ray Goof HC.

I remember when SOS used to laugh about Goof trying to win TOP and run the clock out while he was behind.

Last edited:

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
No, and that's why Corral will eventually decommit.
Corral isn't going anywhere, despite everyone around here wanting him to decommit and for Butters to get fired over it. This is truly the only place on Earth that hopes we lose every game, every recruit to decommit, our entire coaching staff to be fired and every current player to get kicked off....truly baffling

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know who will be better. He or Fields. But one of the main things that I look for from a quarterback ( after throwing the ball and reading defenses which Corral more than meets) is leadership and magnetism. People want to play for Corral – he wants to play for us – and he is trying like hell to build a class. I'll take that 10 times out of 10.

My point is thank god that corral picked our name out of a hat.

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Corral isn't going anywhere, despite everyone around here wanting him to decommit and for Butters to get fired over it. This is truly the only place on Earth that hopes we lose every game, every player to leave and our entire coaching staff to be fired and every current player to get kicked off....truly baffling
I have never seen anyone hope we lose every game. That's such BS.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Corral isn't going anywhere, despite everyone around here wanting him to decommit and for Butters to get fired over it. This is truly the only place on Earth that hopes we lose every game, every recruit to decommit and our entire coaching staff to be fired and every current player to get kicked off....truly baffling
I don't hope Corral decommits. I would like to see Butters fired, however. I'm tired of being embarrassed on Saturdays. I guessing you have gotten used to it.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Ox, I've been on forums where you have posted for a long time, but I'm beginning to wonder why you run a Gators board. Occasional positivity is allowed without being a pumper!

I honestly don't think Corral will decommit. But I can't blame him if he does.

I think Ox, myself and lots of Gator Nation are just clinically depressed. Nearly 10 seasons of the most awful offensive display of football for our beloved Gators will do that to some people.

This is our venting place. We don't want to vent. But with how bad it's been for so long, we NEED to.

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
We are getting better each game. You cannot expect us to go full fun-n-gun in a season. SOS was a genius and we were lucky to have him.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Corral isn't going anywhere, despite everyone around here wanting him to decommit and for Butters to get fired over it. This is truly the only place on Earth that hopes we lose every game, every recruit to decommit, our entire coaching staff to be fired and every current player to get kicked off....truly baffling
Nobody wants us to lose every game. Go to the box during the game and you see that aint true. Now, i do want mac fired and players that committed credit card fraud kicked off. Can't argue that. I don't see what you guys see in this loser.

Caloosahatchee

I voted for Law!
Sep 12, 2014
I honestly don't think Corral will decommit. But I can't blame him if he does.

I think Ox, myself and lots of Gator Nation are just clinically depressed. Nearly 10 seasons of the most awful offensive display of football for our beloved Gators will do that to some people.

This is our venting place. We don't want to vent. But with how bad it's been for so long, we NEED to.

Oh I get it. Been watching since I was 8, 1987ish. Was on the Gatorsports forums WAY back. I've seen the progression and build up of frustration. I was in Gainesville from 02 to 08 and gamedays are a far cry from those times for me too. I just like to avoid predicting doom and gloom for my alma mater's team.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
At least Georgia can say they're closing the talent gap with Bama. Looks like Smart brought all his Bama recruiting "$ecrets" to Georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.