Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He’ll get at least two more years and no amount of gnashing of teeth is going to change the reality.
There will be about 14 people in the stadium.

Apparently the goal seems to be to make us into FAU though.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So it’s safe to say one of those 5 star QBs is going to transfer out of Georgia. As far as the Gators, I cannot support the fire coach sentiment. I’m more of a middle the road guy and logically how can you fire a guy that has won the division two years straight. The offense is putrid and the losses against the Noles are nauseating, but somehow, someway this team wins. He will get fired if we get several bad years when it comes to wins and losses. It’s futile to keep wanting him gone when the win/loss records don’t support it. He’ll get a pass this year due to the suspensions and for winning the east twice. He’ll get at least two more years and no amount of gnashing of teeth is going to change the reality.

IMG_1110.GIF

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So this kid wants to go get buried on UGA's depth chart? Enjoy at least 2 years of riding the pine, if not more!
Not to mention their style of play doesn't match his skillset. Neither does ours, but sometimes I wonder who advises these kids.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not to mention their style of play doesn't match his skillset. Neither does ours, but sometimes I wonder who advises these kids.

Yeah. It doesn't make sense to me. It will probably play out the same way Greene/Shockley did for them. With Fields in the Shockley role not starting until his 3rd/4th year.

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
Yeah. It doesn't make sense to me. It will probably play out the same way Greene/Shockley did for them. With Fields in the Shockley role not starting until his 3rd/4th year.
Hines Ward came to UGA to play QB. Will Fields be used like Ward?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
So this kid wants to go get buried on UGA's depth chart? Enjoy at least 2 years of riding the pine, if not more!

I told a bulldog I know that outside of him recommitting to Psu, this was probably the best case scenario for us of the 3 options. You can only play one QB at a time. So I'd rather play a uga team with Fields & Fromm(and/or Eason) than seeing 2 of those guys in Jax and then also facing fields at fsu. And with only 1 year of separation, I could see one of them transferring as well. It reminds me of the USC situation in the mid 2000s.

If Eason does make a move, I could also see him going back to Washington. Leach was on him pretty hard before he signed. Home area with a pass friendly offense.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Corral better stick and bring some with him. I am sick of hearing everyone elses good fortunes.
There are no guarantees that he'll be a good QB at the college level. We've had plenty of busts over the years.
That being said, if he decommitts, it will destroy the recruiting class. Rats jumping ship. It would set the program back another three years. You guys are killing my buzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator