UPDATE: QB Malik Zaire officially a Gator

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The problem I have with this is muschamp obviously didn't recruit quarterbacks of value until 2014. McElwain appears to be recruiting quarterbacks 2 last cycle (one is a practice arm), 1 this cycle, and 1 next cycle. Why are we still getting grad transfers at a position that requires some consistency.
It just makes me :headslap: when I think about this. It really shows this staff has no concept of the future. Does mac actually think hes got 6 years to get it going simply b/c he was given a 6 year deal? Because these type decisions sure make it seem so. If that is the case then good lord do we have issues.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We are going to have one messed up situation at QB again if Mac doesn't go with one of the freshman to begin next season. Zaire isn't a good fit for this offense. He is made for something like Auburn runs.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We are going to have one messed up situation at QB again if Mac doesn't go with one of the freshman to begin next season. Zaire isn't a good fit for this offense. He is made for something like Auburn runs.
Is he better than LDR, yes or no?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Not sure that we wanted him or not but my gosh, can we get some good news sometime?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
@AndrewSpiveyGC: Per NCAA grad transfer rules, Florida is not in the running for Notre Dame QB Malik Zaire. Due to past transfers not finishing school.
So we need to find Grady, McGee, Ryan Smith and whoever else and give them a thorough lashing.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Crisis aborted!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014