UPDATED Post-to-Like Ratio: Where do you stand?

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WTF has Lighthouse been doing? Only person to drop in % and went down a whopping 12.1! He needs to have a new baby and quick.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Because most people are drawn to the silly or pumper posts. He's just a solid poster. And that doesn't invoke the passion of some of these people throwing out likes.

That being said, he is integral to the board and one of the best posters we have. Regardless of likes.

I literally like every post I enjoy reading. Doesn't matter if it makes me laugh, or provides solid information. If I enjoy it, I give it a like. Guess others gotta have some major emotional reaction to hit the like button. :lol:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How the heck is BMF not in the top 10 with all the informative threads he starts for us?:crazy:
Agreed. I know I give BMF a 'like' for just about every article he posts since I'm too lazy to look them up and post them. He moved up a bit this last round, so he's getting up there. He can be a little harsh when he's defending something, but who cares - it's a message board.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was going to say at least I'm the highest rated female, but then I saw Slevin was in the top 10.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's been 5 months, so this presents as an offseason report. As promised, the minimum number of likes this time around has been raised from 300 to 500. As a result, the following people fell off the list because they have not yet reached 500:

RocketCityGator, Wuerffel4Pres, Gatormac2112, Delg8tor, OcalaGator83, MatthewM, Yankeetown, MissouriGator, GBHOR, Tunaboat, Bait'n Gator, Mr2Bits, Kyng, KronoGator, and CU-UF.

One member fell off the list due to zero posts since the last list:

Longtooth

The Top 10:
image.jpg

The Bottom 10:
image.jpg

All the rest:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The most improved:
image.jpg

Discuss.
How about adding 2 columns to track the number of likes and dislikes given by each poster.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:sohappy:

Up 18 spots from last time :yes:

My method of improving the like ratio....posting in the sports forum :grin:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I literally like every post I enjoy reading. Doesn't matter if it makes me laugh, or provides solid information. If I enjoy it, I give it a like. Guess others gotta have some major emotional reaction to hit the like button. :lol:
Screen-Shot-2015-10-12-at-11.57.58-AM.png

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Actually, your method for moving up was a dozen people dropping off the list because they were ineligible.
bullschit...I've been watching my ratio..has gone from 6% when you started this, to 38% now.

Not in the bottom 10...all that matters :proud:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator