UPDATED Post-to-Like Ratio: Where do you stand?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Likes...............Bruno's got your likes right here.............

Gold jewelry shining so bright
Strawberry champagne on ice
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Up 19 spots, and all thanks to my new baby.

Bill-Murray-Caddyshack.gif

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I don't really care but I do wonder how I have a NA in new posts, I do post some most days so surely in months I would have some. No problem as I said I don't post to get likes.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't really care but I do wonder how I have a NA in new posts, I do post some most days so surely in months I would have some. No problem as I said I don't post to get likes.
You weren't on the last list, so your "New Posts" is NA. You have to be on a previous list to have something there.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'd really, really like to gloat, but I know my top spot will be a distant memory when cover2 gets back to posting regularly. That guy could take a dump, call it a "post", and get 25 likes. Hell, I know I'd give it a like, because it would be an incredibly insightful dump.

While I'm on top though, I think it's appropriate that I should thank those that helped me get here:

In no particular order,

URG
Swonkey
Sas
little t
Wobble
big T
Byron
aka
Zambo
Dude
Nav
ferg
and of course....ox

My strategy has always been to make sure I post right before or after you, because, by comparison, I come off looking like a fcking GENIUS!

Bow down, bytches!

badass-native-american-men-s-t-shirt.jpg

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You weren't on the last list, so your "New Posts" is NA. You have to be on a previous list to have something there.

He was on the list. You have to look under "VulcanAlex". :bananadance2:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I'd really, really like to gloat, but I know my top spot will be a distant memory when cover2 gets back to posting regularly. That guy could take a dump, call it a "post", and get 25 likes. Hell, I know I'd give it a like, because it would be an incredibly insightful dump.

While I'm on top though, I think it's appropriate that I should thank those that helped me get here:

In no particular order,

URG
Swonkey
Sas
little t
Wobble
big T
Byron
aka
Zambo
Dude
Nav
ferg
and of course....ox

My strategy has always been to make sure I post right before or after you, because, by comparison, I come off looking like a fcking GENIUS!

Bow down, bytches!

badass-native-american-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
giphy.gif

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Cool, that's better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users