UPDATED Post-to-Like Ratio: Where do you stand?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I agree.
But let's start with the top four--and then decide 5-8.
My top four would be:
Cover2, Donk, '78, and sofla--in no particular order.
CriminalWindyIsopod-small.gif

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
One of these days I'm going to go back and delete all my old PF posts so my percentage ends up much higher where it belongs. There should be a way to break down like percentage in each individual forum. Either way, I clawed my way over 100% this football season, and I'm happy with that. :proud:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
One of these days I'm going to go back and delete all my old PF posts so my percentage ends up much higher where it belongs. There should be a way to break down like percentage in each individual forum. Either way, I clawed my way over 100% this football season, and I'm happy with that. :proud:
Congrats on being the 400th member to hit 100%. Keep it up, and you may even catch MatthewM.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’d like to see a list of likes given, as well. I think I give out a lot, but who knows in comparison?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
One of these days I'm going to go back and delete all my old PF posts so my percentage ends up much higher where it belongs. There should be a way to break down like percentage in each individual forum.
You should just be glad we didn't have the facepalm rating during the Caitlyn fiasco.....

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The far left column showing the number of posts in the last 11 months I find the most interesting. Keep in mind this time frame takes us through the best Gators season in a decade. So many great old members are fading away, posting less and less. Rather sad.
Something doesn’t seem right. You’ve got NA on the far left for posters that have posted in the last 11 months.

Musclepug
neteng
DocZaius
Lizardbreath
Omar
Jack ‘O Diamonds

These all show NA and we all know they’ve posted in the past 11 months.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I am the UCF of GCMB posters - outstanding numbers but not enough to be considered and certainly lacking in quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.