UPDATED Post-to-Like Ratio: Where do you stand?

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
First off, let's not pretend that was an accident on your part.

Secondly, that still annoys the hell out of me. I had to fix one that did that with a question mark the other day. What kind of a loony puts a space there?
Your target audience maybe ?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Not gonna lie...I took a ton of abuse for being anti chump and mac. I couldn't buy a like if I offered millions in real dollars not oxbux. I think I was called a serial killer and I beat my wife and dog and was the most miserable person on earth...because I thought Foley hired crap. Good times though. The therapy has totally worked.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Not gonna lie...I took a ton of abuse for being anti chump and mac. I couldn't buy a like if I offered millions in real dollars not oxbux. I think I was called a serial killer and I beat my wife and dog and was the most miserable person on earth...because I thought Foley hired crap. Good times though. The therapy has totally worked.

To be fair, I don't think it was your dislike of anyone that was the problem. It was posting the same misery in every single thread every time you posted. The Donk does similar posting. I have ragged on him over and over and so has several others. I think you have become a much better poster since. Overall, I think after a person states his position a couple of times, the majority knows where he stands. I don't have that problem, I am Ox's favorite poster. :suspect:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

I love it when I am a girls number one and she reminds me of it.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Been 11 months since the last one of these. The like floor last time was 500 likes - it is now 1000 likes. As a result, 19 people who were on the last list have fallen off.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Discuss.
Damn, I need to up my game. I now know how fsu feels. I'm not even on the board.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The next person who quotes the opening post gets a vacation. Anyone who would do that is mentally ill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator