Upload file

srivet

Founding Member
Just another fan
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Soes anyone use the "upload file" feature here? If so, why and how? Learner want to learn...

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
yep, i use it to upload a file :lol: - it's in the more options tab

mostly just for pictures though

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks. Files from where? your phone? saved documents??

I've uploaded from my phone and PC. My phone takes a high resolution picture and sometimes it won't upload cause the file is too big. There's a size limit in the forum itself that ox sets.

You can also link to a photo URL with the icon that looks like a mountain and sun inside a box in the tool bars. That works well too.

Just FYI, I tend to be sarcastic. There's no malice intended, just who I am. Please don't take it seriously. Just give me a like and carry on.
:lol:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just upload the picture to photobucket and copy and paste the link. If using your phone, install the app and paste the link from the app.

srivet

Founding Member
Just another fan
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Are you gentlemen suggesting that photos are the limit for uploads? What about word files?

BTW, Mr. trux - no prob, I tend to sarcasm too, in real life. I can usually understand it when I read it, but not everyone can, so I tend to be a bit careful in that regard.

GatorJ, I am far too lazy to use my phone one finger at a time (my hands are just that big!) for this endeavor and would not know a "photobucket" if I stepped in one. You do see the road sign on my avatar, yes???

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.