Urban does Gator chomp at Rose Bowl

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
That WAS close to being a chop. Don't forget. He won 1 more title with the Gators than he did at his beloved OSU. Go Urbs.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
The lady shouted out "Gator Nation" and Meyer reacted on instinct. I bet he was thinking ... Oh ****...this will be all over twitter.

Still think he's a great coach and a great gator.

Spurrier is #1. Meyer #1B.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

Spurrier STILL in their heads!
giphy.gif

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Nation!

Go Gators.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That’s a sight that I’m pretty sure none of us ever thought we’d see again.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That’s a sight that I’m pretty sure none of us ever thought we’d see again.

You're right about that. I have always said that it would go a long way to help heal some butt hurt. Perhaps he will do so now. This is a step IMO.

SaltyGator

Make the Gators great again!
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Reading this ESPN article on Meyer and it say's he's going to teach a course at OSU titled "Leadership and Character." So let me get his straight, they guy that promoted the player character that tore our program apart before he "retired" the first time and the same guy that failed to act on domestic violence accusations against his coaching staff is going to teach a bunch of college kids about leadership and character. That sounds like an epic fail!

Meyer's wife: 'I want him done' with coaching

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Hopefully one day he can go up in the ROH. Phenomenal coach, questionable human, but a HOF’er regardless and he won more hardware at Florida than he did at OSU

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Urb's chomp seemed more enthusiastic and to be performed more correctly than Shelley's. Perhaps she doesn't remember her time in Gainesville as fondly as he does......

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Urb's chomp seemed more enthusiastic and to be performed more correctly than Shelley's. Perhaps she doesn't remember her time in Gainesville as fondly as he does......
He's the only one doing the Chomp, probably to UF people who got his attention. It looks like she's clapping at other fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.