Urban Meyer "absolutely" would take Dallas Cowboys job

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder, for some reason, just haven't figured out they're the main reasons for their teams failures aside from the 3 Super Bowls for the past 25-30 years. Not just the coaches.
Because the are narcissistic. My whole dept in filled with them in management.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I don't think Lincoln Riley has any intention of leaving Oklahoma. I've also always seen Meyer as a college guy but I would love to see if his mind games would work in the NFL.
I think Urbs would do fine on the X's & O's side, but he'd have a tough time with the losses. A good NFL team loses more times in a season than Urbs usually did in four years. I think that would drive him crazy.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

I would love to see URB's take the HC job of the dysfunctional Browns organization. He could not deal with losing more than half of his games no matter who he was coaching, but add on top of all the losses the complete BS that many NFL players bring to the table and Urb's would be a frequent visitor to many an ER in the town in which he is coaching.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I would love to see URB's take the HC job of the dysfunctional Browns organization. He could not deal with losing more than half of his games no matter who he was coaching, but add on top of all the losses the complete BS that many NFL players bring to the table and Urb's would be a frequent visitor to many an ER in the town in which he is coaching.

I think you’re wrong. This is an ideal spot for him, a place close to home with low expectations, a team in desperate need of discipline. It’s all upside.

I think he bites.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
I think you’re wrong. This is an ideal spot for him, a place close to home with low expectations, a team in desperate need of discipline. It’s all upside.

I think he bites.
IDK, Urbs loves the limelight. He's not going for the B-rated pro teams. He would want a blueblood team like the Cowboys.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao2:

Meyer isnt going to a team that isnt LOADED.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lol... he isnt going to Cleveland a team that hed have to build for five years. Hell he doesnt even stay at a job for five years.

Wrong. This isn’t a reclamation project. They went 6-10, they have a young, talented quarterback, good talent and there wouldn’t be ungodly expectations.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wrong. This isn’t a reclamation project. They went 6-10, they have a young, talented quarterback, good talent and there wouldn’t be ungodly expectations.
ok. We will see. He has never gone anywhere bc the expectations are low.

He goes places where he can win NOW.

I remember the predictions about a great team this year, but I dont see it. They got all excited about beating Dipshyt twice and thought that meant something.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
They got a QB and a couple WR's. Cowboys are stocked and ready to win.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They got a QB and a couple WR's. Cowboys are stocked and ready to win.

Could happen, but I doubt it. Cleveland makes more sense. He’s tight with the Browns owner and loves being in Ohio.

Law, you’ve violated the terms of my contract as pertains to editing posts after a like has been given. Consider this your warning.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law, you’ve violated the terms of my contract as pertains to editing posts after a like has been given. Consider this your warning.
Good luck.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Meyer is supposedly a master motivator and button pusher. My guess is that he would find success in the NFL if he arrived at a team already loaded with talent. Then he would need to surround himself with experienced assistant coaches and staff to win. Would love to see him try. Normally, I turn the channel when he speaks. Shut up and get back in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator