Urban Meyer "absolutely" would take Dallas Cowboys job

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@IAKOWRecruiting: Yeah... I heard that. This was closer than we thought.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Like his kid thought he was going to have any say in the matter. Jones’ exploitation of nepotism is simply to make more compliant yes men.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jerry gets his guy, maybe.

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
Like his kid thought he was going to have any say in the matter. Jones’ exploitation of nepotism is simply to make more compliant yes men.

I think I read somewhere that Jerry wanted to draft Johnny Football and Stephen was able to talk him out of that. Maybe he listens to others every now and then.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think I read somewhere that Jerry wanted to draft Johnny Football and Stephen was able to talk him out of that. Maybe he listens to others every now and then.

Stephen Jones and Will McClay have been taking more control of the scouting and football operations. Jerry still signs the checks. The story about Johnny Football as I've seen reported, is Jerry had his name on the card, and Stephen told him no, and had Zach martin on the card. Stephen said if any else in the room would also would take Johnny manziel he would put down the martin card, no scout, coach, or personal guy raised their hand. So Jerry stayed quiet while Stephen made the call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.