Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't think anyone could be worse than hiring Marvin Lewis, but hiring Caldwell just might be worse. Good God, the very fact that tard's name is even mentioned as a possible HC again is an embarrassment.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
"ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Jaguars are working to finalize an agreement with Urban Meyer for its head-coaching vacancy.

The two are reportedly in "advanced talks" to see if they can finalize a deal as early as this week. Owner Shad Khan interviewed a number of candidates including Titans OC Arthur Smith and 49ers DC Robert Saleh but clearly has his heart set on Meyer, who began "assembling a coaching staff" immediately following his first interview with the team. Meyer (when presumably hired) is expected to pull a majority of his staff from the collegiate ranks over the coming weeks."

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I will still be a Bucs fan but will be watching Jax closely. Saturdays look to be frustrating this season so Sunday might be the new Saturday for a while

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I was living in Denver in 1996 when that Jags team came into #1 seeded Denver and beat their asses with Mark Brunell, Jimmy Smith, and Natrone Means. Woody Paige had written an article mocking the Jags calling them the "Jagwads", saying they had no business even being on the same field as Denver.

After the game, the town was in disbelief and outrage. It was awesome. I hated the Broncos.

Paige admits "Jagwads" backfired

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If that last sentence is true, it violates the racist Rooney Rule. I wonder uf the no fun league will penalize the jags.
No, because they interviewed at least two token black coaches. Insulting to them as hell, of course.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Report around the nfl is that Bieniemy is an awful interview. Questions if he will be passed over yet again. Cries of racist white rich dudes incoming from the media.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If that last sentence is true, it violates the racist Rooney Rule. I wonder if the no fun league will penalize the jags.

Will take away draft picks if true without cause.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I believe Urban will find a way to win. He's a motivator and goal oriented individual. As a both a Jaguars and Urban fan, this should be more fun than what we've witnessed lately.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm gonna start crying over the lack of white cornerbacks. Every team should atleast invite one white guy to training camp to try out at corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.