Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Meyer wants to coach, that's obvious. In my opinion an NFL job, especially taking over a bad team, is WAAAAAY less pressure than big time college football. Meyer could go 7-9 in his first year and they will want to erect a statue of him. All he has to do is show progress....

....and no recruiting. NFL jobs are terrific.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If Urbs become the HC at Jags, does he take Fields #1?

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
I've been considering banning you for life for a while now.

Could you at least wait until I see how I finish in Pick Em? A&M just gave me a big boost unless they choke away another score to UNC. You know your still my favorite message board dictator with a birthday today!

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Urbs is a recruiter. Not sure about coaching. Home run or strike 6. :scratchhead:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The spread option Meyer likes isn't going to fly in the NFL and he knows it, and taking a pocket passer like Lawrence will only confirm that. So what kind of offense would Meyer want in the NFL?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:bwahaha:

Let's see what that worthless little turd Bieniemy does on offense when he gets the best QB on Earth taken away from him. Please, he's a freaking joke. You'd take that little pissant over Urban Meyer? He'd be fired quickly, and I mean quickly. The Chiefs offense wouldn't miss a single beat if Bieniemy wasn't there. Patrick Mahomes is the OC.

He's the next Adam Gase, who was labeled an offensive genius after Peyton Manning ran the entire offense for him.

Everything you said is true but don’t forget that the Jags will be awarded extra draft picks if they hire a minority coach.

I figure in a few years the NFL will award draft picks for starting white cornerbacks and running backs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator