URG's height - make your best joke here!

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
On the contrary I'm the most qualified to say something about it

Pipe down you two... we're trying to insult Urg here.

iu

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I want to hear the background on this - I'm not sure when it all started, but I missed it. Did he show up to a get-together and he was freakishly short? I remember Ox telling me that Urg was an inch or two shy of being, by legal definition, a dwarf. I said, "Ooooof!"

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I want to hear the background on this - I'm not sure when it all started, but I missed it. Did he show up to a get-together and he was freakishly short? I remember Ox telling me that Urg was an inch or two shy of being, by legal definition, a dwarf. I said, "Ooooof!"
It was an old GSMB water park excursion. URG was left out of a lot.
SharcSign.jpg

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
These just don't work here. The beauty of the URG jokes are when they happen in the course of a regular conversation that has nothing to do with it but sets it up perfectly for a short response. Delivery and timing are important for good jokes.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
These just don't work here. The beauty of the URG jokes are when they happen in the course of a regular conversation that has nothing to do with it but sets it up perfectly for a short response. Delivery and timing are important for good jokes.
as if you know anything about delivery
:scoff:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I thought about coming back here with a handful of jokes, but I don't want to stoop to Urg's level. Instead, I'll share some of why I respect him so much - it takes a big(?) man to stand tall and still look up to others. I mean, he doesn't put others down....I'm not sure he can. And, he keeps his yard so immaculate, with all the bushes trimmed to no more than 12" high. I do have to laugh for a moment, though, when I saw the panic in his eyes about Ma Bell not publishing phone books anymore, but it looks like that booster seat he took from the theater when he saw Little Mermaid solved that problem. He'd always help you out if he can, though I admit last time I asked to borrow a few oxbucks he replied he couldn't because he was "a little short." Must have spent all his money on home renovations, like the pics he was showing me. Speaking of which, did you know they have stairs to get into bed now? They are in the pet section, but I'm sure they'll correct that soon. Good thing they kept them on the bottom shelf at the store. His pics reminded me of an anthropology professor as SFCC that had his counters in his house custom made to his height. Urg must have had the same teacher at some point, as his dining room set appeared perfect for a tea party.

Kids+Round+Play+%2F+Activity+Table+and+Chair+Set.jpg

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought about coming back here with a handful of jokes, but I don't want to stoop to Urg's level. Instead, I'll share some of why I respect him so much - it takes a big(?) man to stand tall and still look up to others. I mean, he doesn't put others down....I'm not sure he can. And, he keeps his yard so immaculate, with all the bushes trimmed to no more than 12" high. I do have to laugh for a moment, though, when I saw the panic in his eyes about Ma Bell not publishing phone books anymore, but it looks like that booster seat he took from the theater when he saw Little Mermaid solved that problem. He'd always help you out if he can, though I admit last time I asked to borrow a few oxbucks he replied he couldn't because he was "a little short." Must have spent all his money on home renovations, like the pics he was showing me. Speaking of which, did you know they have stairs to get into bed now? They are in the pet section, but I'm sure they'll correct that soon. Good thing they kept them on the bottom shelf at the store. His pics reminded me of an anthropology professor as SFCC that had his counters in his house custom made to his height. Urg must have had the same teacher at some point, as his dining room set appeared perfect for a tea party.

Kids+Round+Play+%2F+Activity+Table+and+Chair+Set.jpg
you just made the list buddy.
you'll find out later which list that is :suspect:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.