US Atty in Boston has unsealed indictments against at least 47 in college admissions scandal

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

It appears to be mostly to do with non-profitable sports you don't even get a full scholarship for most times.

Some big dollars listed to cheat on admissions tests etc. - very rich parents wanting their kids in Stanford etc. though Texas is on the list also.

If this goes on with these sports imagine what goes on with football and basketball and admission tests. Well we know there has been those cases of functionally illiterate players somehow getting passing scores and making it to their senior seasons to stay eligible to play.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Huffman is my jam. I’m so disappointed.
I’m now unofficially going to reduce my daily tweets to her ...down to about seven.
She will certainly feel my resentment now.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Huffman is my jam. I’m so disappointed.
I’m now unofficially going to reduce my daily tweets to her ...down to about seven.
She will certainly feel my resentment now.
Don't be disappointed. Look at this as an opportunity. Now, you might have an angle to use. Good luck & let us know how it all turns out.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Loughlin and her fashion designer husband Mossimo Giannulli agreed to pay bribes totaling $500,000 to bolster their two daughters' chances of gaining admission to USC, court papers say. Huffman and her husband, the actor William H. Macy, paid $15,000 to get one of their daughters unlimited time for her SAT test, prosecutors say.

WHO THE FCUK NEEDS TO CHEAT TO GET INTO USC???

Not Stanford, not UCLA...USC.

USC.

C'mon man.

How dumb are your kids???

Alex.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I wonder how many are wealthy progressives. Every coach involved should be fired and banned. Students should be expelled from school. Guilty should be fined to fund the wall.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is this the same thing we heard about several months ago? Or yet another NCAA BBall scandal?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder how many are wealthy progressives. Every coach involved should be fired and banned. Students should be expelled from school. Guilty should be fined to fund the wall.

A feather for Chief : but if progressives they'll get a pass. USDA cannot find intent. Those students claimed attack by MAGA hats. Want fullest prosecution? Find that they set foot in the White House. Connect it to Trump. Wire taps got lines crossed and a call to Trump shows up.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Speaking of USC...

uscsonggirls2.jpg

Alex.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
BTW, there's a survey that shows : Breast implants have passed new cars as the top gift for high school graduation gift. graduation... ( afterwards, of course, so she can go to new college society as a better person.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.