USCe Prediction Thread

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I predict that both punters will get a sh!t ton of reps......Beyond that the only thing certain is that watching these 2 square peg/round hole offenses could leave me nauseated and quickly ruin my beer buzz...

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Brilliant logic...

People aren't happy because we look like a steaming pile of **** on the field and have for the last six years...

If you're happy with what you see on the field you are either heavily medicated or ignorant. You don't seem that ignorant so I am going to lean towards drug use....
Look I am not happy with the way our Offense looks either. I think we have too many RBs that prevents them from getting a hot hand and that is part of the problem. I think we have a game manager as a QB that got his management skills from RadioShack. I am not happy and I get that there are a lot of us that are not. What I am pissed off about is that you and others cannot see that we are not the dumpster fires like UGLY or bUTtchug are. Yes we can improve and yes we need some elite players to do this. However if you look at the positive (for once in your life) you will see that we control our own destiny to the SECCG. No we may not win the SECCG, but we will be there and that might bring in the recruits that we need. They might see hey they are only one or two players away from beating Bama and I want to be apart of that. Yes I am a proud :pumper:pumper and I am a realist that understands that this might not happen. However I was brought up if you think positive then positive results will happen. We need to play the best final five games (yes I am counting the SECCG) of our season. If we do that we all might all be surprised what can happen.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Look I am not happy with the way our Offense looks either. I think we have too many RBs that prevents them from getting a hot hand and that is part of the problem. I think we have a game manager as a QB that got his management skills from RadioShack. I am not happy and I get that there are a lot of us that are not. What I am pissed off about is that you and others cannot see that we are not the dumpster fires like UGLY or bUTtchug are. Yes we can improve and yes we need some elite players to do this. However if you look at the positive (for once in your life) you will see that we control our own destiny to the SECCG. No we may not win the SECCG, but we will be there and that might bring in the recruits that we need. They might see hey they are only one or two players away from beating Bama and I want to be apart of that. Yes I am a proud :pumper:pumper and I am a realist that understands that this might not happen. However I was brought up if you think positive then positive results will happen. We need to play the best final five games (yes I am counting the SECCG) of our season. If we do that we all might all be surprised what can happen.

Let me ask you this; if you put our team in the SECw, would you be saying the same thing? I get that having support for the team and all of that but when there is no clear evidence of improvement and recruiting is the way it is we are on our way to being UT.

Mac is saved by the fact that the east is awful. There is nothing about this team or the staff that inspires confidence.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Let me ask you this; if you put our team in the SECw, would you be saying the same thing? I get that having support for the team and all of that but when there is no clear evidence of improvement and recruiting is the way it is we are on our way to being UT.

Mac is saved by the fact that the east is awful. There is nothing about this team or the staff that inspires confidence.
We would be fourth or fifth in the west this year or last year no doubt. I will not argue that. However we fired a loser we all knew he wasn't the best choice before we hired him...some will same the same about Mac, but I will wait till after next year to agree or disagree. We got some really great talent on the offensive side of the ball that we may not have gotten with Muschimp in Swain, Thompson, Perine, Hammond, Cleveland, Clayton, Franks......... Yes we are not where we need to be; because we Are FLORIDA DAMN IT, but we are improving on that side of the ball from a talent aspect. IMHO we need two more OL and a QB and we will be able to compete with Bama. Yes I am looking at this through my O&B glasses.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
We would be fourth or fifth in the west this year or last year no doubt. I will not argue that. However we fired a loser we all knew he wasn't the best choice before we hired him...some will same the same about Mac, but I will wait till after next year to agree or disagree. We got some really great talent on the offensive side of the ball that we may not have gotten with Muschimp in Swain, Thompson, Perine, Hammond, Cleveland, Clayton, Franks......... Yes we are not where we need to be; because we Are FLORIDA DAMN IT, but we are improving on that side of the ball from a talent aspect. IMHO we need two more OL and a QB and we will be able to compete with Bama. Yes I am looking at this through my O&B glasses.

We just got manhandled by a middle of the pack SEC West team and you're telling me we are a couple of players away from competing with Bama? I dont even know what to say to that.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
We just got manhandled by a middle of the pack SEC West team and you're telling me we are a couple of players away from competing with Bama? I dont even know what to say to that.
Where did we get manhandled at? The OL! Why were we not able to score points? Too many RBs to get a hot hand, not enough holes opened up by the OL, and a QB making bad decisions. We should have won that game! Our D played lights until they got tired (just like last year in the second half of the season). They have been carrying us for three plus years now, and all we need is a couple of elite OL men and a QB that can get the ball to our playmakers. Next year we will lose a lot on defense and it will be an ugly year for us; I think we can all agree with this. However I will not call for Mac's head next year. I will hope that he gets the people he needs to be successful this year and next year for the 2018 season. If not then I will gladly rip up my ticket on the Mac train.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Where did we get manhandled at? The OL! Why were we not able to score points? Too many RBs to get a hot hand, not enough holes opened up by the OL, and a QB making bad decisions. We should have won that game! Our D played lights until they got tired (just like last year in the second half of the season). They have been carrying us for three plus years now, and all we need is a couple of elite OL men and a QB that can get the ball to our playmakers. Next year we will lose a lot on defense and it will be an ugly year for us; I think we can all agree with this. However I will not call for Mac's head next year. I will hope that he gets the people he needs to be successful this year and next year for the 2018 season. If not then I will gladly rip up my ticket on the Mac train.

We lost at every position on the field Saturday.

Our D played lights out? You're joking. Arkansas routinely ripped off long drives and huge plays against us. Our team took after their head coach and played soft. We were also poorly coached and not prepared for anything Arkansas gave us.

I honestly have no clue how you can look at the current state of our team/recruiting and think we are going to be anywhere near Alabama...dude your O&B glasses are deceiving you big time.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
We lost at every position on the field Saturday.

Our D played lights out? You're joking. Arkansas routinely ripped off long drives and huge plays against us. Our team took after their head coach and played soft. We were also poorly coached and not prepared for anything Arkansas gave us.

I honestly have no clue how you can look at the current state of our team/recruiting and think we are going to be anywhere near Alabama...dude your O&B glasses are deceiving you big time.
We lost both starting LBs and a back-up LB during that game. You think that might be the reason we got gashed? Do you think they got tired from the long season of carrying us every game didn't finally take a toll? We had half as many plays as them on offense. Do you think that didn't take a toll on the defense? Yes I may be a little high on the sunshine, but once again I am looking at the positive. We didn't have anybody quit our team like UT did. We didn't have a Heisman candidate get shut out of EVERY game this year like UGLY did, and most of all we don't Have Butch as our coach. I wouldn't trade our situation for UGLY or bUTtchug!

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
We lost both starting LBs and a back-up LB during that game. You think that might be the reason we got gashed? Do you think they got tired from the long season of carrying us every game didn't finally take a toll? We had half as many plays as them on offense. Do you think that didn't take a toll on the defense? Yes I may be a little high on the sunshine, but once again I am looking at the positive. We didn't have anybody quit our team like UT did. We didn't have a Heisman candidate get shut out of EVERY game this year like UGLY did, and most of all we don't Have Butch as our coach. I wouldn't trade our situation for UGLY or bUTtchug!
I
Saw Jarrad on campus today, only wearing athletic wrap around his left ankle, I think he plays Saturday. The problem is he might not be 100 percent and we have virtually no other options.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014

The long drives and huge plays largely came before our LB's were hurt.

Keep pumping I guess...not sure what else to tell you

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
We aren't diverse enough on offense to make up for our lack of talent. For example, we rely so much on establishing the run and we often times can't do it because we don't have the horses. to counter that, we should try to spread the ball out more, do more sweeps, bubble screens, sweeps, heck even flee flickers. We're a speed state let's get back to our roots

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

I am considered a pumper but I have never stepped this far over the line.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Even if they lose the rest of them, they need to win this one. I'll say Gators 19, Gamecocks 6. I'm going to say the glass is half full. :D

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gators-head-coach-Jim-McElwain-is-not-happy-with-his-teams-play-even-though-they-are-2-0.jpg
Z5mzllJX.jpg

Who wins the brawl... :box:

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
This is week we really get the offense rolling, wait who the h*ll am I kidding. Still can't predict them to win!

Gators 27
Gamecocks 23

Go Gators!!!

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
How could we find the one HC who could cause us to see admirable traits in Messedchomp ?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Both squads have good placekickers. We kick one more than they do and survive an ugly display....

UF 20
SC 17

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
... dopamine McElwain vs adrenaline Muschamp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.