USF Hires Clemson Co-OC Jeff Scott

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hey dumbass, he was offered an NFL job last year.
Donk is a secret Bengals fan. Follows them closely. His nightmare scenario almost unfolded last year. Finally rid of dawg DC... or so he thought!

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I'd like to see that job itnerview:
Candidate: So you fired your last DC who gave you a top 10 defense because he couldn't stop the #1 offense in the SEC with a bunch of misfit 3*'s?
Stricky: He made Fromm look like a Heisman contender while a mental midget like Muschamp made a fool of Fromm with less talent.
Candidate: Good point. He never beats the dawgs. Wonder if he has money on them? I’ll take the job since fans would love any decent DC who can stop an ineffective, immobile QB on our rival
FTFY

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Donk is a secret Bengals fan. Follows them closely. His nightmare scenario almost unfolded last year. Finally rid of dawg DC... or so he thought!

He's an idiot. He comes on here and acts like his word is god; every coach is trash (but yet will NEVER mention who HE would have hired), every player who's not a 5-star is a 'Butters Special', Mullen's offense will never work in the SEC (yet there's two NC's hanging on the walls), we don't pay our coaches like other schools (yet we're in the top 10), all we did was paint the walls in the locker room, Stricklin is an amateur, and on and on. He's insufferable.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
He's an idiot. He comes on here and acts like his word is god; every coach is trash (but yet will NEVER mention who HE would have hired), every player who's not a 5-star is a 'Butters Special', Mullen's offense will never work in the SEC (yet there's two NC's hanging on the walls), we don't pay our coaches like other schools (yet we're in the top 10), all we did was paint the walls in the locker room, Stricklin is an amateur, and on and on. He's insufferable.
I do believe Donk just got served.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
But he’s OUR insufferable idiot. Plus, its all an act. I’m not even sure he’s not a bot created by @oxrageous to generate traffic. Too predictable sometimes - falls into a routine.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Quite a bit over the top, he loves big butts, even when they are only 3*s. Numerous examples of that. I believe you can find one from 2 days ago in the crootin thread. Mullen's offense didnt work until we added a fullback and went with a more traditional pass pro scheme (06), or had a boatload of high level blue chip talent to include the 2 best players in the country (tebow/harvin). It's been pretty good this year despite no run game because he finally bucked historical trend and started chucking it down field. I hope that trend continues - it's who we are as a program and what the fans want to see. The drop ceilings and carpet squares were a nice touch, no doubt :lol:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Quite a bit over the top, he loves big butts, even when they are only 3*s. Numerous examples of that. I believe you can find one from 2 days ago in the crootin thread. Mullen's offense didnt work until we added a fullback and went with a more traditional pass pro scheme (06), or had a boatload of high level blue chip talent to include the 2 best players in the country (tebow/harvin). It's been pretty good this year despite no run game because he finally bucked historical trend and started chucking it down field. I hope that trend continues - it's who we are as a program and what the fans want to see. The drop ceilings and carpet squares were a nice touch, no doubt :lol:
Ahhhhhh, carpet squares and drop ceilings.....
:triggered:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorsScott: #Gators assistant Larry Scott at top of list ... If that happened, would be a good fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator