Vanderbilt will beat the Vols this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelbyGator

Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Their fans are as schytty as their rinky-dink facilities. They have no business in the SEC and no serious intention of taking the necessary steps to become a fully competitive participant in the league. They are parasites and thieves who take advantage of the efforts of others and then seek to set themselves above the hoy poloi who do all the heavy lifting. Voting them out will never occur, but pretending that they are anything but a joke as an SEC member is total BS.
Amen. I hate the leech that is Vandy.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I had a moment of concern to see TN and VAN dropping to such depths, with USCe already there. The concern was if others would think less of us winning in a soft conference. Then, I looked at tOSU who plays nobody of quality, gets by, and has it's conference change the rules to make them eligible for the championship. Then, I looked at CLEM who has no real competition in conference, and had their confernce change rules to preserve their ACC-CG and CFP chances alive, same for ND. I looked at B12, and saw no real strength. I looked at PAC12, saw less. Suddenly, I wasn't so concerned anymore. The nation is riding in the wake of 2-3 really strong teams, a handful of others, and an ocean of participants. So long as we're in the second group, and cracking the top group, we're fine.

ShelbyGator

Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Charter member of the SEC & their baseball team would like a word.....as well as the women's soccer team.
Charter member? So was Suwannee. Who cares?

And you mention 2 money drain sports, one of which doesn't even offer full scholarships?

I'll gladly hear that word from the leech. I'm sure it's a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.