JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
56-24

We let trask throw 5 and play our twos for a half which still out scores Vandy

ShelbyGator

Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I was there and they made life fairly miserable for UF that day - including the Gator fans in attendance. I truly learned to hate Vandy fans, and their rinky-dink facilities that day. They absolutely booed the living hell out SOS all game long. At the end of the game, one of their exalted scholars damn near succeeded in beaning the HBC with a hooch bottle hurled from the cheap seats. To this day, I have a special place in my heart for those pretentious little schytt weasels. A pox upon them - now and forever.
Amen brother. I hate Vandy.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I have been at this game a number of times, Vandy has a habit of giving us a hard time. They scored a lot on KY. My desire is for the Gators to score 77 points, seven is a lucky number. Trask to get say 6 or more of the scores with the rest to the other QBs.

I expect them to try to thwart our passing game but the Hogs tried that and it was not too successful.

Protect Trask's run to the Heisman, get some experience with the second string folks.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You got me. Missed this one bad.

In fairness, all things were pointing to you being wrong and you never gave a rationale for your prediction. But well done. I guess you were expecting the team to not show up, and you were right.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
In fairness, all things were pointing to you being wrong and you never gave a rationale for your prediction. But well done. I guess you were expecting the team to not show up, and you were right.
That was what I was expecting. We showed up against Vandy last year; it will be a decade before we do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.