Virginia Beach

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AugustaGator, May 31, 2019.

1. rogdochar

rogdochar Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $8,712
    Ratings:
    +15,021 / -210
    So, they're suppressing news on the silencer?

• crosscreekcooter

crosscreekcooter Cunning Linguist
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $2,298
      Ratings:
      +8,199 / -26
      It had nothing to do with "Ill have me some of them taters.", they just got a look at you and freaked out.

By the way, I googled Craddocks name and his myspace page came up. The pussyhats have commandeered his page and rewritten his self-descriptive. I went on the read the following comments and found this:
      [​IMG]
      Anonymous
      Personal Review posted on: Jun 1, 2019
      He worked for the city, as did I. I had many occasions dealing with DeWayne before I took another job in CA. Not a pleasant experience. He is a staunch DEMOCRAT. He was very insecure and always though someone was out to get him. Everyone owned him something.

• Concrete Helmet

Concrete Helmet Hook, Line, and Sinker
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $5,181
      Ratings:
      +9,486 / -532
      Full disclosure I did not know this(mass shooting) had happened yesterday until later in the day or I probably would not have taken humor in doing it....

On the other hand that f vcking line was really long and I was kinda in a hurry...

• AugustaGator

AugustaGator Junior Member
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $4,795
        Ratings:
        +7,126 / -217
        So what do you think? Illegally or valid? What if valid? What if illegally? If illegally, do you think there will be a follow up? Any analysis by press or others?

But main question is why is this important?

• AugustaGator

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $4,795
        Ratings:
        +7,126 / -217
        Or my concern .... background checks don't work thus we need to confiscate.

• AugustaGator

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $4,795
        Ratings:
        +7,126 / -217
        I heard someone say a baby bottle nipple too.

• rogdochar

rogdochar Senior Member
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $8,712
        Ratings:
        +15,021 / -210
        There should be a checklist of info required to be collected after these mass killings. First, find out if the subject has seen a psychiatrist. One area of relevant info should be: is the villian taking any prescribed anti-depressants, anti-psychotic meds? etc... No I'm not war-pathing against these. But, that area of psychiatry is not tightly bound to real science. You've got psychiatrists giving out brain-altering drugs based on no more than the same ad-claims you see on TV now. Docs are sent free samples and the state of that art is trial and error guesswork. The patient's brain can be "going sour", but the patient's thinking ability can confess or monitor his deterioration.

The most sure science in brain psychology involves brain-scans. Brains that react alike, think alike (leading to like actions-behavior), those brain pictures (scans) look alike.
        Example: Unknown to the scientists reading hundreds of scans, testers send scans collected from first-chair orchestra violinists from Boston, from Houston, from Cleveland, from etc. Those uninformed scan-readers can tell you that these unknown scans are brains of violinists ... just like they could spot the brain-workings of persons who brood too much, who seethe inside too much, etc = it's the best starting point for mental treatment. Give those patients the correct medicine, in a month their scans show improved brain workings or they show the Rx is making their brains (thinking) worse.

Psychiatry is filled with Drs earning great income, living a comfy life by sticking with "the art of psychiatry" ... the art ... not science. Their consumers would never confront their psychiatrists. No, "but Doc these pills you swear by are giving me bad thoughts. You're making me worse." ... no disturbed mind, weak patient is gonna do that.

This isn't the whole solution, but it is the surest, most scientific new standard of care goal.
        Brain-scan diagnosed and guided treatment is successfully working - it's just that only the wealthy can afford multiple scans per year, but that gives the best, safest, surest success.
        We gotta go where the science takes us. Get those costs down, get the volume of research growing.

It takes many years for a harmful Rx drug to be found out to be dangerously harmful.
        2 Brain scans, 1-2 months apart would have proved that drug wrong. Several fails by that drug should get that drug vanished from treatment regimine.

Sorry for the long babble.

• itsgr82bag8r

itsgr82bag8r Political Forum Fire Starter
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $6,284
        Ratings:
        +12,777 / -122
        Then we better round up all the cars & trucks first because they’re killing tens of thousands each year by drunk drivers.

• rogdochar

rogdochar Senior Member
          Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
          $8,712
          Ratings:
          +15,021 / -210
          Seeing the Left's methods and persistence in checking Kavanaugh and Trump, if the left gets their way on gun control, then nobody can pass their backgrind checks.

• diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
            $1,820
            Ratings:
            +3,702 / -112
            He was being fired and I know that for a fact first of all although the city is being very evasive about this.

The pics of the gun and the suppressor/silencer looks legit and not home made. My guess is it's all legal and purchased legally but they are doing all the investigating first of that. Bottomline to me is that it really doesn't matter much. This guy went off and lost his shyt and I'm not sure how you defend against that unless the red flags are up everywhere and even then it doesn't seem to do much good.

• Detroitgator

Detroitgator General Factotum
            Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
            $7,506
            Ratings:
            +14,117 / -59
            well, they could start by making everyone go through the building security instead of just making their citizens going through it and using the time tested “oh, he works here” method in place for the government employees.

• diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
              $1,820
              Ratings:
              +3,702 / -112
              Excellent point but I'm not sure they have building security in that particular building. Do they? If so, that's something that might have at least curtailed it but then again he would have just shot his way in is my guess.

• AugustaGator

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                $4,795
                Ratings:
                +7,126 / -217
                Roid rage or just crazy engineer?

• diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
                $1,820
                Ratings:
                +3,702 / -112
                It's coming out now that he had violent altercations with co-workers and was facing disciplinary actions for a physical altercation just recently. Again.....everything seems very hush-hush with only leads to more speculation. My guess is that city has told employees not to talk or they would be dealt with.

• URGatorBait

URGatorBait #TeamDubs
                Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                $4,557
                Ratings:
                +14,699 / -278
                Apparently several posters here got that same message :grin:

There is a notable lack of comments by a certain crowd.

• MJMGator

MJMGator Slightly amused
                  Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                  $9,212
                  Ratings:
                  +20,792 / -322
                  Sadly, this type of thing is no longer shocking. Personally, I feel as if the media didn’t sensationalize it the frequency would plummet.

• Swamp Donkey

Swamp Donkey Your mother makes me sammiches
                    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                    $41,188
                    Ratings:
                    +65,822 / -2,971
                    People just want to be famous.

People today think sex tapes or murder is cool so long as you are famous.

• LagoonGator68

LagoonGator68 ###BANNED###
                      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                      $1,204
                      Ratings:
                      +3,449 / -158
                      "It takes many years for a harmful Rx drug to be found out to be dangerously harmful.
                      2 Brain scans, 1-2 months apart would have proved that drug wrong. Several fails by that drug should get that drug vanished from treatment regimine.

Sorry for the long babble."

DONT BE A CRACKPOT, GOR.....

• rogdochar

rogdochar Senior Member
                        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                        $8,712
                        Ratings:
                        +15,021 / -210
                        Medication treatments verified by brain scans are being used most successfully over the last 10 years. Resulting in the most success. The areas of specific brain controls have been mapped. Different control networkings are seen in hyper-response (burn too much "fuel") and in hypo-response (burn too little "fuel"). Drugs that adjust control areas modify behavior, alter reactions. Before, this was guesswork; now, science can see (verify) drug results. That is how epilepsy is controlled = the "neural tracks" that allow hyper-pulsating to build are denied the fuel needed to support seizures.

• itsgr82bag8r

itsgr82bag8r Political Forum Fire Starter
                        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                        $6,284
                        Ratings:
                        +12,777 / -122
                        [​IMG]