Visor Abuse

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In my opinion there should be a NCAA sanction against visor abuse. Steve Spurrier wrote the book on visor abuse tonight in Columbia, South Carolina as the Tennessee Volunteers shocked the Gamecock crowd by eking out a victory in Overtime over South Carolina. It's so sweet for Tennessee fans to see the face of Steve o. Spurrier when he loses a game. It's beautiful. It's inspiring. Its magnificent.

Everybody have a dozen jelly donuts on me. :)

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
I'm not sure if you know this or not but we don't give a fuvk, we just beat Georgia !!

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mudd;n96525 said:
I'm not sure if you know this or not but we don't give a fuvk, we just beat Georgia !!

You don't care about the honor and glory of Gator icon, Steve Spurrier. How quickly they forget. Say it ain't so.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
Not tonight, and not as A USCe coach. No need to remind you of the beatings he gave ut as a Gator.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Mudd;n96533 said:
Not tonight, and not as A USCe coach. No need to remind you of the beatings he gave ut as a Gator.

Why don't we instead remind the chipmunk of the beatings that pretty much every gator coach in the modern era has given UT? As the great White Goodman would say "Tennessee is a skidmark on the underpants of college football."

No one cares about your pitiful team Alvin. Your precious Vols will be irrelevant for many years to come and you will continue to be a toothless troll on our board with no leg to stand on....simply because you are incapable of beating WILL MUSCHAMP. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dude who gives a shyt. UF beat UGAly. Gamecocks are GatorBait regardless of who their coach is. Go get run over by a bus or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb