HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Tennessee-Fans-2001-SEC-Championship.jpg

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Good to see nothing has changed. And there goes their predicted 10 win season.

4761746f72

Sep 11, 2015
Tennessee is the epitome of the adage "...next season". I find it humorous that they start this up after the 2nd or 3rd week of the season.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Butch Jones isn't a clutch head coach. He showed it again tonight. He's the SEC version of Clemson.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Never underestimate the Vols ability to lose a game. Never.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You can't pass the home page on VolNation but a few title excerpts.....

I am so sick
Moral Victory U
Outcoached
Fire Debord
Never Checker Neyland again..........LMAO on that one

Either the traffic is so much over there or the server is working about like Jones coaches. And watching FB, I may have no employees tomorrow. Suicide prevention will earn their pay tonight.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
UT started out really hot. They ultimately lost because they made almost no offensive adjustments.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Funny story.
The Music City Gator Club meets is a restaurant room that has a small bar at the far end. 15 televisions in the room, and 14 have UF/ECU and there is 1 showing UT/OU for the two UT fans sitting at the bar. (The main room had the UT game on a big screen full of UT fans - which is where these guys should have been. They were just being dicks). Well when OU scored the first field goal, a couple of Gators clapped, and it pissed off the UT fans, who started cheering loudly for ECU after that.

Mistake.

The 50-strong Gator contingent all of a sudden became loud, obnoxious OU fans, and as the comeback progressed, got louder and more obnoxious. The 2 sat there just fuming, but they weren't going to be "run off" so they just sat there through the humiliation - Gator fans cheering louder and louder at each OU score. It was hilarious. When OU picked off the final play, the whole place jumped up and started BOOMER - SOONER chant. The UT guys wouldn't move, and wouldn't make eye contact. When we moved our attention back to the UF game, they took the first chance we were distracted to slink out. It was awesome.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@AndrewSpiveyGC: Hey #Gators fans, one bright spot is that Tennessee has now lost 28 of their last 29 games against ranked teams. Butch now 1-17 against them

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;277614 said:
Hi I'm first half Butch Jones and I have DIRECTV and I'm second half Butch Jones and I have cable
:lmao:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Ray Finkle;n277614 said:
Hi I'm first half Butch Jones and I have DIRECTV and I'm second half Butch Jones and I have cable

I'm actually in tears from laughing so hard.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BNAG8R;n277640 said:
Funny story.
The Music City Gator Club meets is a restaurant room that has a small bar at the far end. 15 televisions in the room, and 14 have UF/ECU and there is 1 showing UT/OU for the two UT fans sitting at the bar. (The main room had the UT game on a big screen full of UT fans - which is where these guys should have been. They were just being dicks). Well when OU scored the first field goal, a couple of Gators clapped, and it pissed off the UT fans, who started cheering loudly for ECU after that.

Mistake.

The 50-strong Gator contingent all of a sudden became loud, obnoxious OU fans, and as the comeback progressed, got louder and more obnoxious. The 2 sat there just fuming, but they weren't going to be "run off" so they just sat there through the humiliation - Gator fans cheering louder and louder at each OU score. It was hilarious. When OU picked off the final play, the whole place jumped up and started BOOMER - SOONER chant. The UT guys wouldn't move, and wouldn't make eye contact. When we moved our attention back to the UF game, they took the first chance we were distracted to slink out. It was awesome.
Great story. I'm surprised they stuck it out as long as they did.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n277677 said:
@AndrewSpiveyGC: Hey #Gators fans, one bright spot is that Tennessee has now lost 28 of their last 29 games against ranked teams. Butch now 1-17 against them
Ohhhh, but UT is back.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dobbs finished 13-31 125 yards. You stuff the run vs. UT and you can win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb