Vols transition from butt chugging to "pegging"

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I guess we now know where Alvin has been and what he's been up to. Or down for, as the case may be.

Turns out butt chugging was just the gateway drug for those Vols. After a decade of getting ass raped by the Gators, they figure they might as well start enjoying it.

Please tell me there is a thread on this at Vol Chat or Vol Quest.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/43707/

University’s Sex Week to teach women how to have anal sex with strap-on dildos

The University of Tennessee at Knoxville is hosting “Sex Week” at which students will learn about a wide variety of sexual practices and topics, including a workshop dedicated to teaching students about “pegging,” a sexual practice in which a woman anally penetrates a man with a strap-on dildo.

The class, titled “Butt Stuff 2.0: The Pegging,” is one of among nearly 30 workshops and events taking place over the weeklong festival.

“Pegging is a sexual practice that’s slowly gaining prominence in the cultural eye,” states the event listing. “This event will attempt to clarify how to safely and healthily engage in the act, as well as demystify any misconceptions regarding anal sex.”

The event, to be hosted by sexologist Dr. Lindsey Doe, “will address many facets of the subject, ranging from different positions to try and appropriate preparation tactics.”

Alex.

Last edited:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
"......appropriate preparation tactics.”

:eek:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I anticipate marches will happen protesting this. There are no sessions about "hot sex with cousins" or "it's OK to do your sister" "

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I anticipate marches will happen protesting this. There are no sessions about "hot sex with cousins" or "it's OK to do your sister" "

Protests won't happen. You're talking about basic level courses in TN like tying your shoes and chewing gum. Those topics are a given and don't require special sessions to educate college kids.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Protests won't happen. You're talking about basic level courses in TN like tying your shoes and chewing gum. Those topics are a given and don't require special sessions to educate college kids.
:lmao:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I’m in a hotel across from the UT campus as I am typing this - fixin’ to dead bolt the door and sleep on my back. :eek3:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was “dating” a chick while I was at UF. She was bat shiit crazy. One night, she pulls out this black strap on dildo. Not sure why I mention the black part. But it was, so why leave it out of the story. Anyway, the first thing I said was, “what do you want me to do with that?” She shakes her head, smiles evilly, and says, “it’s for me to use.”

I didn’t even ask for clarification. I just left. Matter of fact, I am near certain I left all my clothes. Just grabbed my underwear, keys, and wallet as I raced out the door.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I was “dating” a chick while I was at UF. She was bat shiit crazy. One night, she pulls out this black strap on dildo. Not sure why I mention the black part. But it was, so why leave it out of the story. Anyway, the first thing I said was, “what do you want me to do with that?” She shakes her head, smiles evilly, and says, “it’s for me to use.”

I didn’t even ask for clarification. I just left. Matter of fact, I am near certain I left all my clothes. Just grabbed my underwear, keys, and wallet as I raced out the door.

Alvin would like her phone number if you’ve still got it.

Alex.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I’m in a hotel across from the UT campus as I am typing this - fixin’ to dead bolt the door and sleep on my back. :eek3:

I’ve only been to Knoxiousville once - a couple of years ago. It was the weekend of their spring game. I wore a Gator polo to breakfast in the hotel amongst a sea of pale yellow-orange. They were very excited about their upcoming season. Good natured but confident they were going to “get us”.

I told them they were like locusts. Every 7-10 years they’d get one on us but then we’d go on another long streak.

That caused them to acknowledge the truth, with a melancholy look on their faces as though they’d been, well, pegged.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I think you made a simple mistake. I'm sure you meant to put the quotation marks around the word chick rather than dating.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Was she hot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator