Was the S&C program partly responsible for Will Grier's UF downfall?

Do you think the poor Florida S&C program contributed to Will Grier's demise?

• Yes

Votes: 74 69.8%
  • No

Votes: 32 30.2%

• Total voters

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I thought it was Treon who planted the blow on him? Are your inside (your head) sources wavering on this?
Listen SwampDrunkey you've lost all ability to form any sort of sensible thought process regarding this or most other topics related to Gator football....The kid was set up by your former hero(DickBurger) or whatever your avatar was for well over a year and a half.....go back to the bar....

veroG8tr

Lifetime Member
Nov 30, 2014
I totally can buy into this. I think Mac was enamored with Del Rio because of his father. He also has such an ego that he did not want to be accused of winning with “someone else’s players”.

He actually thought he could build the program his way until he realized he was in way over his head.

I am so happy he is gone.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Yeah and pigbert walks past a buffet
Well Pigbert never failed to kicks MacButters in the a$$ either...Did he? Butters lacked character and could have ruined a good kids life....At least Bert didn't claim "death threats".....:lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Anytime redshirts, Bert or Grier are mentioned on the interwebs, Crete gonna be there pronto! :lol:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Think about this = Grier's biggest adversary was his HC.
Lots of fluff floated around about Grier's character. Now at West Virginia, a piss-poor spot, Grier is & will moreso show his character & QB dominance. We shall see, for he will be highly scrutinized.

Fake coaches that have no pride destroy players & programs, not build them.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Don't forget Nord. Nuss, Mac and Nord...the triumvirate of loserville.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well Pigbert never failed to kicks MacButters in the a$$ either...Did he? Butters lacked character and could have ruined a good kids life....At least Bert didn't claim "death threats".....:lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:
I don’t think anyone is defending Mac anymore. 2222 was the last one left.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Historically, the QB position is hardly improved by "muscling up", as would be done with PEDs.
That whole thing is puzzling but surely shows lack of "coach guidance".
McFlub failed in evaluating talent, probably thinking LDR could be close to Grier in leading the team and probably thinking going with LDR would ingratiate him with his NFL-Daddy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb