Warning: Political Takes Washington State head coach FIRED for refusing vaccine

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Let's keep the abortion argument out of this one, at least in this section of the forum. We're down the rabbit hole enough as it is.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
A little busy this morning but will find the sauce for you later this afternoon because I think it's important we listen to whistle blowers from inside the Pharma Mafia. ProjectVeritas.com had some good info.

Scratch that, just saw Ox's directive. You're on your own Itraz.
PM me if you're trying to put together a religious exemption and I'll send you some links.

Last edited:

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I look over today to see my granddaughter playing this game. The little girl character is actually wearing a mask. I can’t believe how mentally ill we’ve become.

You need to cut your booger hookers.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Auburn's coach will be fired soon for the same reason. He has been anti-vax from the start.

Maybe they will hire Orgeron?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
By guys in Hazmat suits, who immediately take the carcass miles away to a secure site and incinerate it. We can't take any more chances with this virus. There are bodies stacked up like cordwood everywhere.

The most horrific part is the millions of school children that have died due to relaxed mask mandates.
We heard about this for over a year now so I assume that there are millions of dead school children somewhere, I just don’t know where they are.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
There's no mandates in Alabama. Sober up. The south ain't the west coast.
Wrong. The presidential mandate affects all universities taking federal funding. Often hundreds of millions of dollars annually. They are contractors. Medical, religious, and legal exemptions. Mississippi Board of Trustees of Institutions voted 9-3 to require it already.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Presidential mandate includes employees, not students. Colleges and states make their own decisions on students.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Wrong. The presidential mandate affects all universities taking federal funding. Often hundreds of millions of dollars annually. They are contractors. Medical, religious, and legal exemptions. Mississippi Board of Trustees of Institutions voted 9-3 to require it already.
Nah. Never happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator