Warning: Political Takes Washington State head coach FIRED for refusing vaccine

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'd have to change teams if we hired the queer that would wear those necklaces.
Show us on the doll where the bad man touched you.
images

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
And oh, the ad in the beginning of it has some dude getting out of bed to catch his flight early in the morning while another dude is sleeping peacefully next to him - presumably after a night of hardcore anal.) I shook his hand and thanked him for the many enjoyable and safe miles his people have taken me on....
Dude, don't be such an uneducated bigot. It's not always about the hardcore anal.
Sometimes, it's just BJ's and cuddling and Netflix. Geez.

Last edited:

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Sure
“a protective mechanism”.
If by protective mechanism one could determine , “less chance of severe symptoms “, then we may have something.
Because, that’s all we have here.

The Covid vaccine is being represented as a vaccine , but by the very definition of vaccine, falls short.

The Vaccine thread on the political forum has all sorts of good, great, crazy, Off the wall, conspiracy theories and assortments of threats , heated arguments and name calling of any thread in the history of this board.

But……
There are also hundreds of studies, briefs, graphs, charts, interviews with those in the field and good linked and sourced information regarding this subject.

It’s definitely worth the time to read through.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Dude, don't be such an uneducated bigot. It's not always about the hardcore anal.
Sometimes, it's just BJ's and cuddling and Netflix. Geez.

"Let me get this straight.. pardon the expression" :lol:

That's Dan Castellaneta - voice of Homer Simpson
"To perform Homer's voice, Castellaneta lowers his chin to his chest, and is said to "let his IQ go.""

Castellaneta also provides the voices for numerous other characters, including Grampa Simpson, Barney Gumble, Krusty the Clown, Groundskeeper Willie, Mayor Quimby, Hans Moleman, Sideshow Mel, Itchy, Kodos, Arnie Pye, the Squeaky Voiced Teen and Gil Gunderson

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
From your posts on this board and our interactions, I honestly think you’re a good guy. I think you’re young, or way way younger than me, but still, probably in your prime.

I know this may sound crazy as hell to you but…..

I hope you get involved and grow your knowledge about politics. (Not saying you aren’t, I just don’t know.)

We are on the cusp of losing a free country because of ignorance, apathy and outright corruption.

This isn’t hyperbole either.
This isn’t something coming 30 years out, this is real and this is right FN now.

I’m older, a veteran, with deep love and deep concern for this country.
I have real concerns for what’s going on in this country and the world.

Covid is being used as a political tool.
Covid influenced an election.
The vaccine is part of it.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Let me just say this….
Both sides have corrupt leaders.
Both sides have some that don’t have our country’s best interest at heart.

Follow those that believe, trust and follow our Constitution.

That document never ages.
It’s as relevant right now as it was nearly 250 years ago.
That’s who you put your trust in.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. The only way they can inherit the freedom we have known is if we fight for it, protect it, defend it, and then hand it to them with the well fought lessons of how they in their lifetime must do the same. And if you and I don’t do this, then you and I may well spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it once was like in America when men were free”

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
We should have paid a nurse with a major tremor to break the needle off in Mullen’s arm with the first shot, then sent the same nurse over for the second shot with her hands trembling like a motherfker. When he refused, wammo, fire his ass on the spot.

That’s the problem with our administration, they aren’t forward thinking like us chatterers.

Last edited:

g8trjax

Aug 26, 2018
Let me just say this….
Both sides have corrupt leaders.
Both sides have some that don’t have our country’s best interest at heart.

Follow those that believe, trust and follow our Constitution.

That document never ages.
It’s as relevant right now as it was nearly 250 years ago.
That’s who you put your trust in.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. The only way they can inherit the freedom we have known is if we fight for it, protect it, defend it, and then hand it to them with the well fought lessons of how they in their lifetime must do the same. And if you and I don’t do this, then you and I may well spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it once was like in America when men were free”
This woman gets it! Got more stones than the entirety of the pubs here in the US.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
The only thing I’d say is be cognizant of your surroundings. A Pac12 job in the state of Washington? He had to at least know something like this, last year’s protests, or not recognizing the trans-chipmunk community was going to get him the axe.
Only Sofla could take me from a place in a thread where I was about to put my fist through the screen to where I spend the next 15 minutes cleaning up coffee I spit up all over the keyboard.....:lol2:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have never been an Aaron Rodgers fan but after hearing him tell his side of the covid issue, I have renewed respect for him. He explained his decision, blasted the NFL for trying to please the "woke" liberals and told the media to stop telling lies about him. He was a little long winded but was well spoken and not apologetic at all.
The guy can play some ball!

Maybe he'll take his free agency and go to a warm weather city to play out his golden years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.