Im sorry for mocking your efforts.

He was beautiful.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Loving this suckage going on in Clown Town. If we can get Willie a third year, this could be epic.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Loving this suckage going on in Clown Town. If we can get WiLLLLLLLie a third year, this could be epic.

Their schedule alone should get him a 3rd year. Even Butters went 10-4. If he can do that, so can BlackElwain

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Loving this suckage going on in Clown Town. If we can get WiLLLLLLLie a third year, this could be epic.
Given their current financial situation, I don't think they could afford to fire him. From what I read it's late 2020 at the earliest before they get their fiscal house in order. Hell, if they make any money mistakes, or have some unforeseen problem, he might even get a fourth season!

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Given their current financial situation, I don't think they could afford to fire him. From what I read it's late 2020 at the earliest before they get their fiscal house in order. Hell, if they make any money mistakes, or have some unforeseen problem, he might even get a fourth season!

The tribe council podcast that went over recruiting had 6 fsu beat guys on it. They went into this in depth. Their comments boiled down to this, fsu has never been in this situation before like an Auburn or UF who have paid big money in buyouts. Let's say WiLLLLLLLie goes 5-7 next season. If the boosters want him gone, they'll have to pony up the money. Otherwise, he isn't going anywhere.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
The tribe council podcast that went over recruiting had 6 fsu beat guys on it. They went into this in depth. Their comments boiled down to this, fsu has never been in this situation before like an Auburn or UF who have paid big money in buyouts. Let's say WiLLLLLLLie goes 5-7 next season. If the boosters want him gone, they'll have to pony up the money. Otherwise, he isn't going anywhere.

Plus they will have to pay the next coach’s buyout. It’s not happening, tags is easily a five year guy. Look how long the Clowns put up with senile Booby. Look at how a mediocre coach like Hamilton has a job for life. They are broke-azz clowns. Period.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They don’t want to keep him, but there are plenty still in denial

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Plus they will have to pay the next coach’s buyout. It’s not happening, tags is easily a five year guy. Look how long the Clowns put up with senile Booby. Look at how a mediocre coach like Hamilton has a job for life. They are broke-azz clowns. Period.
The last UF-f$u game I went to there:
A) You couldn't park you RV until 11:00 am of game day
B) All the gates into the stadium weren't open for the game. It took well over an hour standing in line to get in. An embarrassed criminole fan told me they never open all the gates. They just are not used to that large of a crowd.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
The last UF-f$u game I went to there:
A) You couldn't park you RV until 11:00 am of game day
B) All the gates into the stadium weren't open for the game. It took well over an hour standing in line to get in. An embarrassed criminole fan told me they never open all the gates. They just are not used to that large of a crowd.

So Bush league

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Great stuff. I may have to rewatch last year's game again. Make me look forward to this year, plus it's an endorphine rush.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
I saw this morning that badgers staring QB is graduating and wants to transfer. Started 32 games, but he had a concussion late in the season. He may stay for his last year of eligibility as a graduate student, but it looks like his backup or a newly enrolled 4* freshman may be vying for a starting role. He may be seeing the writing on the wall following his injury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator