Way Too Early Winners/Losers of SEC Schedule Change ***Now Updated

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I don't know how long it's going to take to get the stench of burp bielema out of there. it's common knowledge that the coaching office still smells like pork rinds and sweat.

frankly the new guy they hired looks pretty stinky himself.

It’s Arkansas...everything smells like that

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Nobody in history of college football has had a tougher schedule than this, good luck Felipe
I haven’t seen an actual schedule yet (with game dates), but if that’s the order in which the games are happening, FF may not still be upright by the time they come to BHG.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Undefeated with an asterisk is better than 6-6 (or 6-5, 6-4, etc.) with an asterisk. I guarantee you who ever wins the NC (assuming football is actually played) will ignore the asterisk.

As long as it isn't the UGlies. I want them going another century without a title.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know how long it's going to take to get the stench of burp bielema out of there. it's common knowledge that the coaching office still smells like pork rinds and sweat.

frankly the new guy they hired looks pretty stinky himself.

Arkansas is a 6 year rebuild type of job, aka, the Dan Mullen pace.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
you smoked dope this morning, didn't you?
2031862_orig.gif

I just did and it's 7:26AM out here in Seattle. Projected 'high' today is 72 - been a cool summer so far; I think our heat may have kicked on last night.
:bandit:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
he should have gone the directional school route and played against Pee-Wee defenses like Dipshytskel.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Arkansas is a 6 year rebuild type of job, aka, the Dan Mullen pace.
I've got bad news for you. we already know what the next class looks like.

if he suddenly learned how to recruit for year 5, it will take three elite classes until we're one of the big boys again.

year 8 or year 9 AT BEST, if we are forced to continue to keep watching this ****show

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Nobody in history of college football has had a tougher schedule than this, good luck Felipe
Mizzou is the only opportunity I see for a win there....but it would be glorious if they could somehow beat the Dwags

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
How dafuq can you leave out Misery? They just added Bama and LSU.
The SEC went in dry on that one!
Is Mizzou even in the SEC? Seriously, is there an SEC team anyone cares less about?

I think I answered that above.

I've got bad news for you. we already know what the next class looks like.

if he suddenly learned how to recruit for year 5, it will take three elite classes until we're one of the big boys again.

year 8 or year 9 AT BEST, if we are forced to continue to keep watching this ****show

Well...could you please keep commenting like this and maybe we will keep getting players like we did after this? Reverse jinx for us!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well...could you please keep commenting like this and maybe we will keep getting players like we did after this? Reverse jinx for us!
Well, I havent changed my tune all along.

You think if I bytch, half the 3 stars will transform into Top #250s and two DBs will become LBs?

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Well, I havent changed my tune all along.

You think if I bytch, half the 3 stars will transform into Top #250s and two DBs will become LBs?

If Will Muschamp can take DE's like little Burton and Westbrook and make them dominant pass catching TE's, then I think Mullen has a shot.

I really hate that I feel like I have to say this, but that's a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator