We have a new member commit

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Well, well, well, look what I've stumbled on here :lol:.....looks like a good old fashioned offseason pissing match.....And the best part is that for once it seems I'm not in the middle of it.....carry on...

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Actually I was off by another 13. He gave me 43 dislikes overnight. That has to be some sort of Gatorchatter record.
I know that Law has probably given me close to that many anytime I post in a Grier thread .....but Ox won't confirm that all the "new member" IP addresses came from his account....I've never seen so many people sign up just to give me a dislike and then never be heard from again:dunno:

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Oh, I see. Michael Avenatti and NCAA coaches pay. Definitely an affront aimed at you.

You're hilariously insecure, Jason Byrd. Here, grab a tissue.
Talk about take the bait, knew you would confirm you went through through to read your attack posts to see if you could find the few that were non attacks. Shows "Mr dish it out" can't take it. . You obviously do not know what disliking PRIMARILY your attack posts means.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Mild mannered 78 triggered a dislike vendetta? That is hysterical. I guess he really showed you. What he showed you is probably not what he meant to show you. But show it he did.
I actually learned it from Donkey who did it to me initially and showed me how those drama queens role. I just returned fire on Donkey.

78 initiated the attack posts on me. I just put dislikes on his attack posts after his gang up post.

You seem very mild mannered Theologogator. 78's constant name calling and slandering after he could not back up his inaccurate posts is not mild mannered.

I am not going to fire back at 78 with name calling I just disliked his name calling posts.

Last edited:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
You and 78 do enjoy just making stuff up and name calling.

Well, is it really name calling and making stuff up when you become to drunk or senile to really remember anyone's name or what they may have said or done. When all you've got is anger and a person to aim it at...what more do you really need?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Well, well, well, look what I've stumbled on here :lol:.....looks like a good old fashioned offseason pissing match.....And the best part is that for once it seems I'm not in the middle of it.....carry on...

Fk you, Crete.

:stickpoke:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know that Law has probably given me close to that many anytime I post in a Grier thread .....but Ox won't confirm that all the "new member" IP addresses came from his account....I've never seen so many people sign up just to give me a dislike and then never be heard from again:dunno:
:rolleyes4:

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Wrong.Call him. 78 is afraid to.
Hey, j-byrd,

I tried to send you a PM, but couldn't, so I'm posting it here.

'78 posted a picture of a female academic named Byrd in reference to you. I posted "That would explain a few things . . .", for which you gave me a dislike. I have no problem with the dislike. I just want you to know I meant no offense with my post. There's nothing about her or that picture that I think explains anything about you. It just seemed like a funny thing to say, and was done in fun. You clearly know your stuff, and bring good info and your own unique perspective to the discussion, which I enjoy. The temperature may go up in this or that conversation, but It's not supposed to be too serious here. I look forward to your future posts.
Have some fun! :swampqueen: There's a lot of good info posted here, too.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Hey, j-byrd,

I tried to send you a PM, but couldn't, so I'm posting it here.

'78 posted a picture of a female academic named Byrd in reference to you. I posted "That would explain a few things . . .", for which you gave me a dislike. I have no problem with the dislike. I just want you to know I meant no offense with my post. There's nothing about her or that picture that I think explains anything about you. It just seemed like a funny thing to say, and was done in fun. You clearly know your stuff, and bring good info and your own unique perspective to the discussion, which I enjoy. The temperature may go up in this or that conversation, but It's not supposed to be too serious here. I look forward to your future posts.
Have some fun! :swampqueen: There's a lot of good info posted here, too.
Donkey says everything is light hearted but then did one of those dislike vendettas on me out of the blue. He did not realize that he is a much better target in that dislike game than I am. Always stand up to a bully with a measured but stronger response.

78 is more about slandering and name calling people who dispute his narratives. Rather than do that I just started disliking his name calling and slandering attacks on me. There were a lot of them that he did.

I am all for having fun. I just will correct people when they say things that are not accurate about UF. Donkey and 78 attack you personally if you correct them.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Donkey says everything is light hearted but then did one of those dislike vendettas on me out of the blue. He did not realize that he is a much better target in that dislike game than I am. Always stand up to a bully with a measured but stronger response.

78 is more about slandering and name calling people who dispute his narratives. Rather than do that I just started disliking his name calling and slandering attacks on me. There were a lot of them that he did.

I am all for having fun. I just will correct people when they say things that are not accurate about UF. Donkey and 78 attack you personally if you correct them.
Good Lord, you are a little bytch. Aren't you done whining yet?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Stop "slandering" me over your "false narratives," Jason pussycat. I can't take the dislikes anymore. I'm going to sue for pain and suffering.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
This btching narrative (on all sides) is old. I get that it is fodder of entertainment for a lot of the looky-loos, and may provide some personal entertainment from those directly involved, but for those directly involved it looks like it left funland a long time ago and has set up camp in personally-pissed world. Might be worth exercising those ignore functions if self control continues to fail.

Not a requirement or demand, just a suggestion.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
This btching narrative (on all sides) is old. I get that it is fodder of entertainment for a lot of the looky-loos, and may provide some personal entertainment from those directly involved, but for those directly involved it looks like it left funland a long time ago and has set up camp in personally-pissed world. Might be worth exercising those ignore functions if self control continues to fail.

Not a requirement or demand, just a suggestion.
Good idea TLB. Much of the UF info 78 has supplied has been inaccurate and I am not here to name call with a drama queen. I want to share and receive accurate Gator scoop. Based off of your suggestion I will put 78 on ignore.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Byrd, if you continue the dislikes crusade I will take away your ability to use them. For someone who lectures people on being too sensitive or resorting to personal attacks, your dislike binge is just as stupid and juvenile.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Byrd, if you continue the dislikes crusade I will take away your ability to use them. For someone who lectures people on being too sensitive or resorting to personal attacks, your dislike binge is just as stupid and juvenile.
Ox
No problem. Did not realize that was your policy . Looked liked that and name calling are condoned on this board. Donkey did dislikes on me first and others said he had done it to them. Looked as though you condoned it. Bullies do not like a return of their own medicine.

What is your policy on name calling and personal attacks? If someone does a personal attack on you are you not allowed to put a dislike on it? That is what I did on 78s attacks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.