We need football!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
These last few weeks leading up the football season are excruciating. Everything that can possibly be said has already been done so ad naseum. Same articles, same speculation. Pumpers say this, negative nancies say that.

:blahblah:

Everything changes the moment that ball is kicked off - we'll finally have new material. In the meantime I'm going to :suicide:

Discuss.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I guess we need to save the official season prediction thread for about a week out. That was classic from last season. I think I had us going 10-2 pre-bowl/SECCG with a berth in the SECCG.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n27764 said:
I guess we need to save the official season prediction thread for about a week out. That was classic from last season. I think I had us going 10-2 pre-bowl/SECCG with a berth in the SECCG.

No way. I'm already waiting on the official game thread.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I guess I'll just:angry:

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
I'm already to beat some co-workers to death over my lack of a college football fix.

Some how, some way, I know it is their fault. :boom:

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n27764 said:

And what do you have for this year?
:backout:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR said:
Gator Fever;n27764 said:

I am leaning to 9-3 pre-bowl. Always the optimist.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR said:
Gator Fever;n27764 said:

seems reasonable...

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Well, I finally found you guys on this board by noticing in someones comments on another board, to go check this place out for the real scoop...or something like that. Was on GSMB for a while, did not post alot but followed everything being said quite a bit. Like DC, I went to the Thur and Friday open practices and his play-by-play was rt on. Do not listen to what is coming out of the gville sun and alot on Gatorsports. They are over embellishing alot of things to make news. They tried to make it out like all 3 qbs were running neck and neck and that is just one of many false statements that has been said to try and generate news and a mythical hot topic. Like DC has said, JD is the Clear front runner, with Grier beginning to distance for no. 2... SM has not been sharp with most passes and TH is still lost rt now. Aside from the writers trying to deceive the masses, the team looks good and they look hungry. I think we will be in Atlanta, and if not maybe just one game shy of it. If we can pull off the upset in elephantville, we will have a great come back story... Go Gators!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator2002;n27800 said:
Well, I finally found you guys on this board by noticing in someones comments on another board, to go check this place out for the real scoop...or something like that. Was on GSMB for a while, did not post alot but followed everything being said quite a bit. Like DC, I went to the Thur and Friday open practices and his play-by-play was rt on. Do not listen to what is coming out of the gville sun and alot on Gatorsports. They are over embellishing alot of things to make news. They tried to make it out like all 3 qbs were running neck and neck and that is just one of many false statements that has been said to try and generate news and a mythical hot topic. Like DC has said, JD is the Clear front runner, with Grier beginning to distance for no. 2... SM has not been sharp with most passes and TH is still lost rt now. Aside from the writers trying to deceive the masses, the team looks good and they look hungry. I think we will be in Atlanta, and if not maybe just one game shy of it. If we can pull off the upset in elephantville, we will have a great come back story... Go Gators!

Thanks for posting! :chomp:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I feel like we could wait a couple more months and discuss again the qualifications of one William Muschamp as it relates to his job status. :thumbup:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n27803 said:
I feel like we could wait a couple more months and discuss again the qualifications of one William Muschamp as it relates to his job status. :thumbup:
:suicide:

Or how about, "How many wins does Muschamp have to have to keep his job?"

:suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n27805 said:
:suicide:

Or how about, "How many wins does Muschamp have to have to keep his job?"

:suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

Well, let's have the discussion Ox. 8 wins and he stays, and Law will be more obnoxious than ever!

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
URGatorBait said:
while were at it, lets reevaluate fooley!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait said:
Why?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n27808 said:
Well, let's have the discussion Ox. 8 wins and he stays, and Law will be more obnoxious than ever!

Hate to admit it but I agree, 8 wins and I think he stays, and laws gonna law. :rolleyes3:

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n27757 said:
These last few weeks leading up the football season are excruciating. Everything that can possibly be said has already been done so ad naseum. Same articles, same speculation. Pumpers say this, negative nancies say that.

:blahblah:

Everything changes the moment that ball is kicked off - we'll finally have new material. In the meantime I'm going to :suicide:

Discuss.

Check out the askjameis thread. It's potential is unlimited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.