Wednesday Worsts....Roads

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Main Rd, Middletown, RI.
Damn road is not wide enough. Its 4 lanes but its really 3.2 lanes. The curbs are stone and 12"high. There are pot holes every 5' and they constantly fill them, because everyday new ones open up. Like driving across randomly placed railroad tracks. I was up there on assignment for 3 months, making $$$$, and I told them to stick it because of the damned road. Life's to short.

Surely the town isn’t very large. You could get an electric scooter and ride down the sidewalk like BNA.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No discussion of the worst roads is complete without mention of the 405 freeway through LA. One of the things I will miss about covid when its gone is actually achieving the posted speed limit on the 405 instead of inching forward one car length at a time. Thankfully I only have to do this on the way to work once a week and I can at least usually time it to miss rush hour.
iu

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like once he got stopped his failed brake didn’t keep him from rolling backwards, hence the jackknife.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
95 through lauderdale and Miami is hell. Tons of traffic, and everyone weaving in and out or tailgating to save .1 seconds off their commute.

That stretch of road is the perfect metaphor for S. Fla: over-crowded with @$$holes.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Minus a picture but something you might be dumb enough to drive on. I took on #2. There's no such thing as a lane. There's also no such thing as a car without dents. I thought I was going to die. What was I thinking?

The complete top 10 list of worst cities to drive in: 1.Istanbul, Turkey 2.Mexico City,.....

L.A comes in 10th, child's play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator