Weirdest gift you ever got for Valentine’s Day

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Mrses hates Valentine's day, so we pick up 50-70% off chocolates the next day.

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
Ok, this wasn't a Valentines gift, but the weirdest gift I ever got was a birthday present from my mother in law. It was a box cutter and an issue of Sports Illustrated with Tim Tebow on the cover crying after the Gators lost to Alabama in the '09 SEC Championship game. My birthday is in July.

I'm not making this up. My mother in law got me a box cutter and a 6 month old issue of SI.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, this wasn't a Valentines gift, but the weirdest gift I ever got was a birthday present from my mother in law. It was a box cutter and an issue of Sports Illustrated with Tim Tebow on the cover crying after the Gators lost to Alabama in the '09 SEC Championship game. My birthday is in July.

I'm not making this up. My mother in law got me a box cutter and a 6 month old issue of SI.
I can feel the love

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
Not something I got but something I gave..... When Mrs51 and I were first married 1973 we were quite poor just getting started. I couldn't afford to get her anything so I stopped by a graveyard on the way home from work and picked her up a nice bouquet of fresh flowers. A few years later when times were better I told her where they came from....big mistake.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Did you use the box cutter on her?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
so I stopped by a graveyard on the way home from work and picked her up a nice bouquet of fresh flowers.

fmj8.jpg

You are the lowest form of life on Earth.

You are not even a human fvkkking being!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator