Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:stars:

:chomp:

Thanks for posting deuce!

Wasn't there a thread on this yesterday? I couldn't find it this morning (or a thread on Brad Stewart). I think it's worthy as a recognition and celebration of some good news amidst the nightmare that has been our recruiting this year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
6'3" / 205 / 4.84 LB from Dr. Phillips

Got room to grow. Hope he gets a redshirt and hits the weight room or maybe the convert him to FS?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...th-commits-florida-gators-20170128-story.html

3 Star
FS? Nah he is a LB but he played a little DE also. Probably will play strong side OLB at first, maybe move inside if he bulks up. He looks to have enough speed but he is no burner. He is no tweener.

Played against good competition and always looked like the best player on the field. Is a head hunter. Likes getting into the thick of. things and taking on OL.

A little raw I think, they seem to let him freelance, see ball go to ball. Probably didnt camp much and will respond well to top tier coaching I expect. Will probably need to work on coverage.

He is probably one of our better SLB types on the roster. I wont be surprised to see him on the field soon.

I really like all the LBs we signed this class.

Last edited:

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
OMG, did I just stumble upon an alternative GC universe? SD being positive on a commit from a 3*? Me thinks the Stockholm Syndrome may have set in!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
SD being positive on a commit from a 3*?
Go back and look at my comments on Big Jawaan Taylor from last year. Or Reese. Or Stone. Or most of the rest of the OL. Or any time we pass up a 3 or 4 star Florida kid for another west coast flop.

Last edited:

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Lighten up there, Nancy - I kid - was just adding some brevity to what's already been a too depressing topic.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The general consensus is Welcome Gator linebacker :cool:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Glad to have him join Gator Nation! Getting 2 commits heading into NSD regains a little momentum, I hope.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
After watching his tapes I think the only reason he isn't a 4* is his weight. He was listed as 200 during the season. He has a nose for the FB and arrives with an attitude!

Last edited:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We need LBs so so no complaints from me. He'll redshirt this year so hopefully he'll add 25-30 lbs by the 2018 season.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
May be a lowly 3* for now, but once he's been here and finds Mac so very likeable, he will push himself
into a 5*.
Seriously, it is so nice to have "going forward" news, for a change -- and progress change we need.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like a nice pickup. We need LBs so bad it's nice to have one and some news moving forward. Like the film that was posted as well. We need something positive to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.