Recruiting Welcome 3* TE Jalen Goss

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Every once in a while somebody bows up and decides to challenge a mod. We love it when you do that. We hardly ever get to actually ban anybody. :giggle:
the dwarf said you can smoke his joint but watch out when he yells alluha akbar, cause it'll get messy when he explodes

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Look, I unbanned him.
That wasn't the sole reason for it, it almost never is.
MJM is harmless, I've never really seen him go after anyone. i mean, are you really short, I dunno, but if so then that's even funnier, but i digress.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJM is harmless, I've never really seen him go after anyone. i mean, are you really short, I dunno, but if so then that's even funnier, but i digress.
I'm not, but that really wasn't why I gave him a time out anyway. Everytime I post sports, mjm feels a need to make some lame comment to me.
We are all here to talk sports...I'd like to keep it that way, and I'm not the only one.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not, but that really wasn't why I gave him a time out anyway. Everytime I post sports, mjm feels a need to make some lame comment to me.
We are all here to talk sports...I'd like to keep it that way, and I'm not the only one.
Sounds like he's made a sport of needling you, lol. Just let it go, he's only going to say stuff if it gets a reaction. No one believes you're a dwarf nazi from the PF

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like he's made a sport of needling you, lol. Just let it go, he's only going to say stuff if it gets a reaction. No one believes you're a dwarf nazi from the PF
And I maintain the right to hand out vacations ;)

Seriously though, it seems like the same people who complain about "pumpers" derailing threads, are the same people derailing threads themselves.

Everyone has a right to a difference of opinion, positive or negative about the team, but that doesn't mean we need to incessantly go at each other.
We are all Gators after all....except for a couple of trolls, you know who they are :lol:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Enjoy your vacation :grin:

;)

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's good. As some have said, now we got a big guy who can block and slip him out to catch some. And we couldn't list him as strictly a OL recruit or everybody would be ragging on him as a plan C and bashing the new OL coach. Of course, there's plenty of time for that.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You're welcome to go back
Youre one of tue biggest instigators on here, cant hold a candle to me of course, but you are a complete bytch when someone gives it back to you.

I still love you bigly. Trust me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator