Especially after the last year-and-a-half spent on this board. :lmao2:

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It is great that Corral has instantly made himself an "all in" Gator. We are blessed to attract that strong a leader, a believer in the Florida Gator resurrection to power prominence. UF's future by 2019 and enjoy the ride for 2017 & 2018. Let us hope Corral has a heroic H.S. senior season that will advance his ability to rally more top 4*,5* recruits in next year's recruit-class. Still, wish we could get a defensive "freak" who could attract a platoon of smash-mouth defensive players. Getting Corrall has been a catapult of high trajectory.

Still, for this season we need this team to be the "fighting Gators" - delivering above expectations as fired-up units. The few new coaches better seize this chance to enhance their worth to this Gator career. I insist. We must beat Michigan. That means we've got to have the superior OL and DL. What an invigorating hope to look forward to. Right off the bat we need line drive.

Let's go Gators. Here we go. (Dang, this is nerve wracking.) Our QB had better become a precise passer-thinker. Mac-Nuss better use all our talents smartly.

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
It is great that Corral has instantly made himself an "all in" Gator. We are blessed to attract that strong a leader, a believer in the Florida Gator resurrection to power prominence. UF's future by 2019 and enjoy the ride for 2017 & 2018. Let us hope Corral has a heroic H.S. senior season that will advance his ability to rally more top 4*,5* recruits in next year's recruit-class. Still, wish we could get a defensive "freak" who could attract a platoon of smash-mouth defensive players. Getting Corrall has been a catapult of high trajectory.

Still, for this season we need this team to be the "fighting Gators" - delivering above expectations as fired-up units. The few new coaches better seize this chance to enhance their worth to this Gator career. I insist. We must beat Michigan. That means we've got to have the superior OL and DL. What an invigorating hope to look forward to. Right off the bat we need line drive.

Let's go Gators. Here we go. (Dang, this is nerve wracking.) Our QB had better become a precise passer-thinker. Mac-Nuss better use all our talents smartly.
Am I tripping or have I been understanding rogs last few posts. Great job bubba :fistbump:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
besides, if he wins one its gonna be b/c of throwing, not tucking and running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator