Welcome GatorCountry refugees!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well whataya know, our very own PE is posting over there:

I just read, in an unnamed forum, that this forum ran a bunch of conservatives off for being unfair to them and deleting their posts...........I guess they were
triggered.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
A flute with no holes is not a flute. And a message board with no insults is not a message board.

Minister of Information

Highly Cosmopolitan
Aug 17, 2018
That said, any forum that invests a dunce with moderator powers, and allows him to bait posters in an environment where insults are allegedly forbidden, has clearly jumped the shark.

Mind_the_Gap

Aug 23, 2018
I'm going with 'verti' = Lacuna.
Nah. Oak's too diplomatic, too Aticus-Finch wannabe-ish.

This imposter was running some lame ass smack, and IIRC, Lacuna was bragging on having come over here and given 'the boys' some grief. So it fits.

...but as Bill said...who gives a **** at this point.
Since Mrs. grammar Nazi Lacuna has openly said she's been stalking us over here, I'm with 92gator , I think it's her
No, "Mrs grammar Nazi Lacuna" did not "openly [say] she's been stalking" you or the two mentioned in this post on TOS.

"I admit to doing a little reading on the other site. It was fascinating to see how 2 former members of GC are already at work agitating some members of TOS with their brand of aggressive Calvinist condemnation. The one who announced several times on various threads he had me on ignore has already mentioned me on a thread over there. Wherever they go, they are taking their issues and fears with them. Way to go, boys."

Fl2, when did reading posts on one forum and posting about them on another become "stalking"?

And for those of you speculating as to the identity of vertigator, stay the course. It's not me.

92gator

Aug 20, 2018
Say @92gator, did those technical/slowdown issues you were having get resolved?

If not I noticed they have a "Forum Issues and Suggestions" board here where you might find some help with that stuff.

Alright GGG....I opened window in a new tab (prolly about 10 mins ago by the time this ting takes...).

I'll take a look at it in about 4.5 hours, when it's finished opening. Thanks for referral.

In the meantime, I'll finish getting ready for court tomorrow...go home, have dinner with the fam...help my daughter out with algebra, my boy out with civics, my other boy with science....get nagged at by the wife...take a power dump...maybe take in a movie... I might just be finished by then. (fels like I'm hauling a double wide trailer up a mountain with a 1975 VW bug...). :cry::headslap:

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
No, "Mrs grammar Nazi Lacuna" did not "openly [say] she's been stalking" you or the two mentioned in this post on TOS.

"I admit to doing a little reading on the other site. It was fascinating to see how 2 former members of GC are already at work agitating some members of TOS with their brand of aggressive Calvinist condemnation. The one who announced several times on various threads he had me on ignore has already mentioned me on a thread over there. Wherever they go, they are taking their issues and fears with them. Way to go, boys."

Fl2, when did reading posts on one forum and posting about them on another become "stalking"?

And for those of you speculating as to the identity of vertigator, stay the course. It's not me.

Welcome.

The board drama is entertaining but we’re also interested in your views on political matters.

You’ve tested the waters. Now dive in. Post away. Tell us what you think about these issues.

Alex.

Mind_the_Gap

Aug 23, 2018
Welcome.

The board drama is entertaining but we’re also interested in your views on political matters.

You’ve tested the waters. Now dive in. Post away. Tell us what you think about these issues.

Alex.
Thanks, Alex. I remember you from years and posts past as a reasonable man. I did not register to add to the drama. My sole reason was to bring clarity to the confusion over verti's identity and correct the misstatements made on this forum concerning my post on the other.

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
Well whataya know, our very own PE is posting over there:

I just read, in an unnamed forum, that this forum ran a bunch of conservatives off for being unfair to them and deleting their posts...........I guess they were
triggered.gif

Excuse me Your Oxullency but I duly reported this last week, and even mentioned he had stolen your "triggered" gif as well. I don't know if he has continued posting in that lib safespace/echochamber but he sure seemed happy to have found a place filled with like minded thinkers!

THE-IDENTITY-17b.gif

Minister of Information

Highly Cosmopolitan
Aug 17, 2018

Dangole would be my guess.

92gator

Aug 20, 2018

LOL! Alrighty then....I suppose I mis-remembered the nature of your post. I'll take you at your word.

Curious though...if you're inclined to come in and defend your good name...

...why a different handle here? Why go incognito?

I mean....if you're going to defend 'Lacuna' from TH, and own it ("...not me"), why not just own it out right?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Excuse me Your Oxullency but I duly reported this last week, and even mentioned he had stolen your "triggered" gif as well. I don't know if he has continued posting in that lib safespace/echochamber but he sure seemed happy to have found a place filled with like minded thinkers!
I had you on ignore.

Flgator2

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.